Super S parts or Full

Anderson

Buy & Sell Member
Somebody decided to not notice my car and crash into it at some traffic lights :(

Parts are as follows

All from a black 1.3 super s

Super s spoiler £25 + P&P
Custom straight through 1.5 inch exhaust from front cat all way back £70 (Collection)
1.3 engine and gearbox 89000 miles £150 still in car will need removing.
Rear popper windows professionally tinted no bubbles rips or anything (with a cheeky micra sports club sticker £35 for both + P&P
Doors, central locking,electric windows, ecu, door locks, everything attached to that £60 (will need to be collected and removed yourself)

If someone wants to collect the car its a Cat C, with MOT till september and tax but needs a vic check. Back end is bent in will need machine straighening as its slightly and i mean slightly gone into the spare wheel well. 89000 miles engine and gearbox going strong. Boot glass hasnt smashed. it does still drive.

£350

Collection from leigh,wigan WN7

contact michael

Picutures available on request.

Do you have the 2 sets of mudflaps ? Would you post the spoiler to france?
Thank you

Sorry everyone had major hassle at work with our main server going down. Anyway.
Spoiler has been sold i now have left a lip spoiler. in red.
Exhaust is being taken Sunday sorry.
Rear poppers i will get pictures off no problem. I would personally say they are a light black (still able to see out of at night when inside the car).
Super S bumper and seats ive decided to keep
Yes its got the factory 13" micra alloys they will need a spray and fronts need new tyres. 30 pounds take them

If you are dismantelling the car, can I be cheeky and ask if the connectors and wiring for the front fog lamps are tucked behind your headlights ?
I've retro fitted a pair, but need the connectors with some wire attached, so I can connect them up .....

Ta

Orite mate is the clocks black and do they have a revometer?

Also does the rear parcel shelf have the speakers ?

Please get some photo :D :D interested and might be able to pop down on the way back from japfest.

Back