K11 Super S Spares And Parts

you want me to go over his house guys see whats happening slap him about a bit

LOL no need for the slap, but a friendly word would be nice, I think explaining that when you take someones money you are meant to send the goods not keep hold of them!

This has all been sorted, not been able to access internet properly recently.

Will be refunding K6fps for money when funds are in paypal, and Joe's window kit went a long time ago?

I'll get my mam to ring the courier number and find out what the deal with that is, cos I sold my car with no windows to someone lol.

Sorry about the troubles?

Hi mate still not got the refund yet! Are you able to send me the money back?

Yes, I got your email and such, contacting me on here is not best as I can't get on as often now.

Refund has been sent, and for Joe, the package should arrive with you in the next few days I've been told!!

ALSO:

Car has been sold, plus my Buy & Sell membership expired so I won't be able to sell anymore stuff anyway, but the car's gone anyhow.

Anyone who wants to bug Dewgel for there money back like I currently am can try his mobile number XXXXXXXXXXX. And If your around Kenny you could go and give him some persuasion if you like ;)

I've told you, I will sort this when I'm at my mam's. As far as I've been told your goods have been despatched and delivered.

You may say I'm not in a position to say anything about what the forum doesn't permit, but I'm sure they don't permit putting people's private phone numbers up on the internet, and attempting to cause trouble.

And who else needs their money back? I've refunded k6fps and all other buyers for my car parts have recieved their parts happily.

And also, take that number off, NOW, or you won't recieve a penny of your money back IF they haven't been delivered properly.

I won't attempt to co-operate, or sort this out you until that's sorted.

Phone number removed, moddedmicra please deal with this in private or PM a admin in the future.

Mike

Back