K11 SR/Super-S Dials

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for an SR (or Super-S?) Instrument POD, so I can have a tachometer. I've heard these will plug stright in to my pre-facelift micra and work once the old ones are out. However, will post-facelift dials plug in and work? Any ideas how much one will be and how rare they are? Thanks.

yeah, you can use the bulbs out of your old dials. And your old speedo screws in.

oh and it doesnt have the printed circuit sheet on the back either, but thats also a direct swap. I'm not even sure if the tacho works on them tbh. But if you can be arsed to meet me somewhere you can have em for nowt.

Hmm I might be able to at some point newcastle is about 30 miles away though, I'll post here or email you when I know what's happening this weekend (heading up to croft on the sunday) as I might be able to get there. Thanks.

You have to be an official member to sell items on the MSC

Code:
sell - [URL="http://www.micra.org.uk/"]Show IPA Pronunciation[/URL] verb,  sold, sell·ing, noun  –verb (used with object)  1.to transfer (goods) to or render (services) for another in exchange for money; dispose of to a purchaser for a price: He sold the car to me for $1000

no transfer money, therefore its technically not selling, just giving them away. What is the harm? Why do i need to to pay £20 or whatever to GIVE AWAY something?

ductsoup - drop me an email, wouldn't want to further infinge on club rules.

you may have to run a wire from the dizzy to the tacho to make it work, but it's a possibility it could work straight away.

I've heard they plug straight in, but it could have been any none tach K11 so yeh thanks for the tip ;)
Ty chie (if you mean me) it seems great atm, was unsure wether to join as i'm not sure how long I'll stay interested in modding my micra, but if it goes futher than the filter/modded-airbox and instrument POD I'm hopefully installing, I'll definatly join :). I need to sort the bumpers out as some cowboy colour coded them but didn't spray them properly and they are badly peeling -_- (seen this on 1 or 2 other micras... anyone?).

nah its not that bad here just sometimes people get uptight about silly little things, on the whole its all good, theres some good people here

Code:
sell - [URL="http://www.micra.org.uk/"]Show IPA Pronunciation[/URL] verb,  sold, sell·ing, noun  –verb (used with object)  1.to transfer (goods) to or render (services) for another in exchange for money; dispose of to a purchaser for a price: He sold the car to me for $1000

I didnt say you couldnt give them away. Check the timing of the posts, i was replying to the fact you hadnt specified they would be free at the time.

i didnt didn't say i was selling them to him either.

actually, when i look. My post was updated at 1:55 and you posted at 1:58?

Its definitly not wrong to assume an item is being sold. Its very very rare to see any item given away.

If you wish to discuss this further, PM me

can't, not a member.

I also can't edit posts. So when the post auto-merged it was because i had posted a full 3 minutes before you.

also, im not going to further discuss this on a forum, its annoying when other people do it. Just delete the posts and email me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back