super s dials into super.

boyracergt

Ex. Club Member
ive got a set of super s dials for my super and tried wiring them up the other day. the original clocks are the ls style ones with the same size plugs as the super s ones. i followed the diagram under the guides section and ended up with 2 empty pins when the diagram shows all full. theres a black missing from the smaller plug and a black and white missing from the larger plug. i traced the missing black and white wire and it goes to the rev counter. so i assume i need to run a wire to coil - . the other wire i cut into another black next to it and tried that. when tried testing the dials the only light to light up was the brake warning light which flickered but didnt go off with the handbrake. and when tested the indicators the left one came on when switch clicked onto the right. nothing else worked and am a little confused im guessing the diagram is wrong ? anyone got any ideas?

Can't imagine the guide is wrong, it sounds like your wiring! especially if you've got something flickering?

Back