Super S and SR dials

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
Hi there,

this is a post on the behalf of Matt H, who has the dials at his place,

i think he has at least 5 sets of dials,

these are the ones that have a built in tachometer, kinda hard to come by,

he is selling them at £55 posted via TNT, so very reliable post, or (and i recommend this) you can pick them up at his place in Oxford. he is a great guy and really helpful and has a huge stock of great micra parts so its really worth a visit.

address is: Humphris Oxford Limited. Registered office: 72 Rose Hill, Oxford OX4 4HS
telephone: 01865 748000 (ask for Matt)

Do any of these have 3 plugs on the back, my import k11 has 3 plugs but same year uk one has only one so wont fit the loom

these all have 3 plugs, but is your car a facelift? got any other details for it? the marches had different clusters all together, the wiring is different but i haven't got round to working out how just yet.

these all have 3 plugs, but is your car a facelift? got any other details for it? the marches had different clusters all together, the wiring is different but i haven't got round to working out how just yet.

Really? Mines a jan 2001 x plate 1litre March, its not the last facelift, I got mine off the guy stripping the r reg 104bhp cqar, and its the same facelift as this this car but it only had one plug as opposed to my 3 plugs

Really? Mines a jan 2001 x plate 1litre March, its not the last facelift, I got mine off the guy stripping the r reg 104bhp cqar, and its the same facelift as this this car but it only had one plug as opposed to my 3 plugs

well i got a 1997 facelift march and that has 3 plugs on it, when all facelift micras have one plug, but the the 3 plugs are not the same as the super S dials.

does your car have a mechanical speedo drive?

All the ones that Matt has on ice will be 3 plug design if they are from SuperS and SR K11's......I thought the March plugs were different, as I'm sure I pulled one from a scrappy once and it had different plugs.

Hey NeX, btw do you realize you're only around 280km south from me up here in Oslo?

All the ones that Matt has on ice will be 3 plug design if they are from SuperS and SR K11's......I thought the March plugs were different, as I'm sure I pulled one from a scrappy once and it had different plugs.

Hey NeX, btw do you realize you're only around 280km south from me up here in Oslo?

yea they are all UKDM SuperS and SR clusters, and they all have 3 plugs, but the march ones are a different size i think. i have a March cluster here with the plugs still in it, the UK ones don't fit in the march, but i am going to make them fit with a bit of rewiring.

you're not that far away, i have been to Oslo a couple of times, even drove through it with James to a nissan meet, you should come and visit!

Hi sent u a PM, are the dials similar to this one...

KGrHqQOKocE5s9Ypg2UBOj101F81g60_12.jpg

and do they fit in this connector...

IMG_0172.jpg

Forgot to add the pic to the pm.

the facelift dials with the tachometer should be a straight swap with all facelifts as far as i know. so if you find a set it should be plug and play

Back