swapping dials

george

Ex. Club Member
i have a k11 1.0 with no rev counter does anyone know what i would have to do to make the rev counter work if i fitted super s dials with the rev counter? Does it simply plug in and all the wireing is there already or is it not that simple? cheers

yours may or may not have the wiring. if it doesnt it is just a case of running a wire from ecu to dials iirc.

ah right, not sure, wiring would probably be there then but facelift dials with rev counter are more difficult to come by.

Hi, ok if the rev counter dont work on an M reg 1.0L where does the cable run from and what part of the clock does the cable have to be soldered?

If anyone can help that would appreciated and also if there are any pix showing this..

Cheers

jimi

check my blog to see how to do it. i put super s dials on mine (1.OL), if they dont work straight away, just splice into the blue wire from the dizzy, and it goes into the back of a plug behind the actual rev dial, i just guestimated, and got it right first time.lol. its third pin from the bottom iirc.

i know yours is facelift, but that is how to do it for prefacelift.

Back