K11 Rear Spoiler -------

Ok guys, i got hold of myself a rear Facelift spoiler, good condition just needs painting and the 2 bolts are present but any ideas on how i can get to fit the spoiler, i.e. where do i drill and measure e.t.c.

Pic Below of spoiler..

RearSpoiler1.jpg

Cheers

J

open your boot and you should have two rubber gromits inside the boot where the spoiler should be. just drill through there

open your boot and you should have two rubber gromits inside the boot where the spoiler should be. just drill through there

Alex, there are no gromets under the boot e.t.c. its blanked off i can see a flat circle on either side of the inner boot do i drill in the center of the hole? also frnak thanks, ill go thru your blog and see what i can make out on mine..

Cheers

J

Alex, there are no gromets under the boot e.t.c. its blanked off i can see a flat circle on either side of the inner boot do i drill in the center of the hole? also frnak thanks, ill go thru your blog and see what i can make out on mine..

Cheers

J

Yeah that should be where you're meant to drill i dunno why i was thinking about the gromits lol

Ok guys thanks, i went thru franks blog, also the bonding is another idea!! thanks... will have a look tommorrow!

Cheers!!!

J

Hi seb, thanks for the link, i just now drilled the holes after going thru franks blog last night and the drill went thru spot on the spoiler sits and lines up where it should, now ive tapeed the holes ill need to spray the spoiler up, saying about drilling i will need to drill the inside boot end to enlarge the holes for the nuts to fit it but that will be another day, just got in from work and cant be bothered right now.

Will take pictures once done !!

Cheers guys for your help - appreciated!

J

Back