back spoiler

L

lillayzee1

hi guys, any ideas onwhat ot put on tha back of my car, i dont want to put on a rear spoiler, but was thinking of something like a mesh back grill or similar. not to sure about what to put there as there is not much available. any ideas on how i can make it look more sporty?

thanks in advance

from what i understood of your question, i'm thinking you want a rear splitter???

if so it depends how much effort you want to put into it...

i.e i think guy called k11dave chose a MK4 fiesta front splitter and fitted and blended it in... alot of time and effort into looks brilliant tho...

or simple mod you can do yourself, and probably one of the most popular... seat ibiza splitter... cheap from dealer brand new ready to paint or leave black... decent look, i have it on mine...

hope this helps at all...:p

yeah thats what i meant, would the fiesta rear splitter fit straight on?

nope! not much fits straight on a micra bodywork wise...

but there are varying levels of ease when fitting stuff like this...

search k11 general for pics of K11 dave micra...

heres the ibiza splitter on mine anywho...

ibiza splitter

p.s. erm... thats soapy water all over the car honest...

i think k11s look good enough with out them hence photo opportunity lol like mine as it is :/

pic2.jpg

Lol, it wasn't too easy no :laugh: It is the right width, and fits snuggly around the shape of the rear bumper, but you do need to blend it it with a bit of fibreglass and filler though.
The only cutting that need to be done is in the rear arches as the Fiesta front bumper is a lot deeper than the Micra back bumper

After 1 day
After about a week
Finally....

nothing to do with the rear splitter, but K11 dave how much did those dtm mirrors cost and are the base plates for the k11 or universal?

RE: RE: back spoiler

silver_si said:
nothing to do with the rear splitter, but K11 dave how much did those dtm mirrors cost and are the base plates for the k11 or universal?

£25 second hand off a Fiesta - had to adapt the Fez base plates before smoothing

i have the impul front bumper, any1 for pics of a splitter on one of those? and what splitters would go on?

RE: RE: back spoiler

ricardo_swarez said:
i have the impul front bumper, any1 for pics of a splitter on one of those? and what splitters would go on?

To be honest, I think the Impul bumper is sweet enough without a splitter!

yer im not gona fit one, as i want my car to be prety usuable to,and me not have to go to out of my way to accomodate the kit, just wana see one with a splitter

Back