• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

K11 JDM Project

serious abuse with power steering man! feather light steering 90 degree left turn,well more than that, 25-30 mph into the little rd in a flash,init malcolmt :)

This is just a little project car as it's my first and good for learning! I do want a k10 and I found some lights in a breakers of a k10 for the number plate and they didn't want to break it as they are doing it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is just a little project car as it's my first and good for learning! I do want a k10 and I found some lights in a breakers of a k10 for the number plate and they didn't want to break it as they are doing it up

I got some spare mate you can have just need to find them

Having right issues getting the clutch cable to hook on behind the pedal, as it snapped off I didn't take it off so I can't get no room to hook it on. Cable is in place everywhere else!

I know but just can't get to the clip even with it unhooked on other side no arm movement or anything :(

you feed pedal end first hook it, then place in clamps (bulk head) then the rest, i dont your situation though

Having right issues getting the clutch cable to hook on behind the pedal, as it snapped off I didn't take it off so I can't get no room to hook it on. Cable is in place everywhere else! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you have to remove old cable you cant fit 2 cables

I have removed it, it snapped off but can't hook new one on pedel can't get enough room to grab cable to put it on

UPDATE: turns out good old euro car parts have supplied me a faulty part, had it fitted and just snapped near the rubber but near fire wall! Second one was the same now waiting on the third! :( after inspection I found my track rod end on drivers side was badly damaged and also the cv boot with it!!

UPDATE: turns out good old euro car parts have supplied me a faulty part, had it fitted and just snapped near the rubber but near fire wall! Second one was the same now waiting on the third! :( after inspection I found my track rod end on drivers side was badly damaged and also the cv boot with it!!
euro car parts are crap mate...

I know it's a joke them stupid Pagid parts and turns out pedal is abit ruined by what a mechanic said so will look into it abit later
Unipart is going under because of euro car parts as well. Spoke to a few managers at unipart 6 months back and they all thought the company was going under any day back then. So many people have quit to source more stable jobs.

I get most my parts off of ebay cheaper and amazingly better quality parts. I get mintex pads for my k10 for £15 off of ebay which are way better than the pagid crap euros sell for £20

Yeah I know one of my mates who works for AA said they went into liquidation the other day I think but I know Andrew Page may be taking over

Back