K11 help

Alfonze

Ex. Club Member
Im thinking about getting rid of my fiesta, and was kinda looking for some advice in buying either a 1.0 or 1.3. at the moment Im getting something like 23mpg. I miss my micra

1.4 mate, 03 plate - last of the k11s. 35/40+ around town - 50+ on the motorway etc. Proper pokey without any mods, all driven with a light right foot and minimal braking.

II have never actually seen a 03 plate k11 for sale myself. I heard the electrics wasn't as good as the old style prefacelifts as being done by Renault?

II have never actually seen a 03 plate k11 for sale myself. I heard the electrics wasn't as good as the old style prefacelifts as being done by Renault?

iirc Renault had nothing to do with the K11. They only bastardised the K12 onwards.

Also my sister has a 2001 plate and has problems with the battery loosing charge. My old prefacelift never has had any issues though.

Personally i think im after either a prefacelift at a 1998 plate to a v regish facelift. Hopefully with powersteering and electrical windows.

Back