K11 clutch, gearbox help!

just had clutch done by a so called mechanic (friend of a friend) and had few issues so not going back! after me adjusting it further it's now sort of o'k.....but have noticed an earth lead connected to the ns front inner wing that is now not attatched to anything! and i don't know where it goes.....also on top of the gearbox near where it joins the engine there is a metal pipe at 90 degrees with nothing on the end of it! i imagine theres supposed to be a pipe connecting to something but i can't find anything.

grateful 4 any help!!!

Russ

i think the earth that you are missing goes to a staarter motor bolt of it has a big eyelet on it

and i dont know about a metal pipe unless its the breather which will be perfectly fine left uncovered

a good test for the clutch is to start the car take hand brake off put into 3rd.... then release clutch with no throttle and the engine should stall pretty happily without stuttering

it has a plastic plug? if its an earth it should have a simple metal eye let on it to go on a bolt then if its a more like a plug then id say reverse switch... see if the reverse light comes on when its put into reverse if not its the reverse switch

Back