K11 1.5 turbo on piston heads

again no pics of the engine bay, with any convertion that is the first thing you want to look at

A1 grade comedian clearly......either that or a total dumbass.

'THE CAR HAS HAD ALOT DONE TO IT SO IF YOU NEED MORE INFO JUST GIVE ME A CALL. LACK OF TIME FORCES ME TO SELL £2,500 I HAVE SPENT OVER £5,000 ON PARTS AND LABOUR SINCE OWNING IT' (excuse the caps, I can't be bothered to re-type it).

Oooooook, so £5000 spent on anything except the blatantly obvious gaping whole in the sill then? There's no way that rusted through inside a year.....dodgy MOT anyone? Ok, could be an old photo......but why would anyone show that as a sale photo unless it really did look like that. Instant MOT fail at any rate.

Taxed and tested?.......will give the comedian a break....must have just re-newed the tax then, since the DVLA still states the date of liability to be 01.02.2009 - soon to expire. Perhaps those comedic gig circuits leave very little time to do normal chores ;)

No test pilots eh? Looking at the general state of neglect I would be afraid to, my foot may go through the floorpan.......could end up looking like something out of the Flintstones! Saying that, being a comedian, he may be persuaded into a test drive if you arrive in animal skins and shout WIIIIIILLLLLMMMMAAAAAA at the top of your voice while driving! mehehehehe!

It would be interesting to see pics of the engine..

If it is.. then it means this is the First k11 1.5T that i know of :)

apparently this started out life as an sr well sorry mate it aint no sr check the seats just check the car £2500 i know its a micra and all but that is just taking the biscuit i would ask for £25.00 as that sill is a joke and the cheesy gtr badge too i hate when people put stupid badges on a car when they aint meant to be there and the same with stupid spoilers and all that standars ones are ok thats all but still why £2500 for something thats falling apart

apparently this started out life as an sr well sorry mate it aint no sr check the seats just check the car £2500 i know its a micra and all but that is just taking the biscuit i would ask for £25.00 as that sill is a joke and the cheesy gtr badge too i hate when people put stupid badges on a car when they aint meant to be there and the same with stupid spoilers and all that standars ones are ok thats all but still why £2500 for something thats falling apart

Regarding the badge..

Can just see Kenny hiding in the background here :sleepy: Although I think he took it off.. I'm sure it was him who had one lol.

That car is worse than my old one. And yes, it'll be faulty.. as for the tax.. will be ran out now.. as when I've renewed mine online, it shows instantly on the DVLA's vehicle enquiry thing.

I'd love to the get the logbook number or document number and check the MOT history online fwn

it doesnt have an mot...

asked my dad to have a look on his VOSA hand held computer..

it was also issued a prohibition notice 6 months ago for excessive rust and insecure exhaust.

BAAARRGGEEE POLLLEEEE ------>

Back