just attempting to wire up my new super s rev counter...

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
as stated just bought dials of RIK... i know to splice in to blue wire on the dizzy... but where does the other end go...

at least clock works...

heres some pics... can some one mark on pic where to wire...

Photo-0187.jpg

Photo-0186.jpg

dizzy19wm.jpg

i've searched the forums (just mentions blue dizzy wire)

ta lads...

You looking for the place to wire it into on the back of the clocks? As far as i'm aware, this blew Chies dash...

if youre fitting the whole clocks just plug and play
the reason i shorted mine out was cos i was fitting led`s in the dark whth the power on :S

also if you need the wire to splice into i can give you the ecu pin insted of running a wire the full length of youre engine bay

right guys... i have a 1.0l s... no previous tacho... not sure what to wire to on back of dials or from ecu... may have to use Chies ecu pin... dont know if is compatible ecu...

stuck really dudes...

retepesir.. is yours 1.0l s????

thanks guys... i dont think i'll be able to dothis without your info...

titch is yours an aftermarket tacho??? or super s...

i just need to know which wire goes where only on the back of the tacho...

everthing else works 100% even clock on tacho...

ta for any help lads...

Titch said:
Ian - thats not right man - the looms are the saem at the ECU. I'll find the link later on for you mate.

im not on about at the ECU. Clocks aren't plug and play on a 1.0l for a tacho to work. There are also other bits of the wiring loom that are not there either iirc.

Ian said:
im not on about at the ECU. Clocks aren't plug and play on a 1.0l for a tacho to work. There are also other bits of the wiring loom that are not there either iirc.

EVERYTHING is plug and play with the dash clocks, EXCEPT the tacho! I know as I traced back every single wire to make sure it was all correct before connecting mine up :)

Have you linked the wire from the dizzy to the blue/black wire going into the plug? or have you cut the original blue/black wire going to plug and joined the one from the dizzy instead?

Im really really stuck, ive spliced the wire from the dizzy and im running a wire all the way to the back of the clocks, i just don't know what to link it to.

Help!

no mate... on either end it is spliced...

my guide is on Micraholics but is down at the mo...

on the dizzy its the blue wire that comes out to a plug, which is only an inch long splice into this, and tape it up properly...

run it through the car and splice it to the blue wire pin on the black plug, check pictures above in this thread...

make sure ALL the plugs are in before you test as it will not work if only the black plug is in...

dont worry :)

[email protected]

Back