• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

jims sexy new motor

no unfortunatly one of my friends noticed it was hanging off pulled it a lil bit and broke it so im not pleased lookin for some more as they were a bodged job found these but .........
K11newgrille.jpg

no way im paying 138 quid for them

lol thats what i said will be easier to buy them as they will look better and not bodged then they wont fall apart any one else no where else i can get them from

right well since a page and a half has been lost off my blog i am going to start it again from here from what i can remember
DSC00334.jpg

DSC00333.jpg

DSC00330.jpg

DSC00329.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

DSC00327.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00324.jpg

Photo125.jpg

Photo124.jpg

Photo123.jpg

well that was my secret little project i had then was the painting of my rocker cover
DSC00360.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

also me induction kit as well
DSC00365.jpg

DSC00364.jpg

DSC00363.jpg

then after the break fluid incident
DSC00354.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

but when that got done it has given me the chance to get this done to my car
DSC00333-2.jpg

yes i will be getting rid of the holes off the badge.

Then it was the accident with my friend when he went into the back of me at a round about
DSC00371.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

DSC00373.jpg

both side parts that attatch to the rear quaters have snapped
DSC00374.jpg

DSC00375.jpg

also the liscence plate bulb holder has snapped
DSC00376.jpg

and now the crumpling of the spare wheel well
DSC00377.jpg

DSC00378.jpg

DSC00380.jpg

and then was a few things that i done just before the crash

my false floor with my sub and blue neon screwed down
DSC00381.jpg

quick release plug
DSC00382.jpg

my nismo shoulder pads
DSC00383.jpg

my sr seats that still have to be re clothed
DSC00384.jpg

and my wind deflectors
DSC00366.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

DSC00387.jpg

my steering wheel and gear nob
DSC00385.jpg

then after my friend crashed into me he wrote his car off by racing the idiot by wraping it around a lamp post
l_585f1e2e3fe9cad02389c5054dbdd8a2.jpg

that was just after he done it
and then after we went to get his bits out of it rather bad
Photo140.jpg

Photo141.jpg

now i am wanting to get this but i am awaiting the funds to get it
176.jpg

and a few pics of my car looking neglected as it needs a wash and some tlc
DSC00399.jpg

DSC00398.jpg

car is now fully debadged i took the GT-R badge off after getting some unwanted attention. Put some smoked indicators on as they look better than the clear ones, also put some fli door speakers in but never took any pics lol, but hopefully after the weekend i will have some rear 6x9 fli speakers in and then a fli sub, if i have enough money left, then it will be away with the sony xplode head unit and a fli dvd player hopefully, if i have the funds, depends on if they do a bigger screen than the 3" one lol think its back up to date now

right just got back from a local scrap yard and got my self a boot/petrol flap release. I didnt no it would actualy be that easy, so now when the car goes in for repairs, i will get them to smooth the lock off and the rear wiper as well

looks good ~ but why have you got the crankcase breather feeding straight back into the intake after the filter.?.

the air passes through the filter and the down the pipe through the blue pipe and around the crank case

also just picked these up as well if any one is interested i could get more
DSC00431.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

yea as my gf pointed out they look green but they are actually silver in colour with kinda a white writing with white dots

the air passes through the filter and the down the pipe through the blue pipe and around the crank case

yeah, but the stock air intake box has a filter on so that if pressure rises in the crankcase any oil ect that is forced back through is filtered out before reaching the throttle body - i'd recomend investing in something like >this<, should splice into the piping easy enough..

well i finaly got my car back and im rather pleased on how its turned out now i just need the funds to get the bonnet and bumper repaired
DSC00479.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

and just a few daft shots in the night
DSC00447.jpg

DSC00448.jpg

DSC00449.jpg

teh last few were before it got repaired

comments welcome

Can't imagine where'd they'd sit, or if they'd fit my motor!

Can you get pics of them up once you have them installed? Cheers!

joe you took all the words outa my mouth lol they are for the k12 micra but fit on the k11 and i dont see why they wouldnt fit on to a k10 and its one big double sided sticky tape and once they are on it will be hard to take off will see how many people want some and get some more from work and think of a price for you lot

and joe yeah its almost straight but its never going to be 100% again just need some one to photo chop my car with smooth bumpers but not sure how you will do that

kenny lol you were wearin ya combats when ya were taking those pics lmao cars lookin mint now bud , still got me shed of a micra lol keep meaning to buy a new car but cant be bothered lol and short of cash coz nissan have stopped all our over time lmao

kenny ive still got me shoppin trolly impul spoiler for me k12 ,came across it earlyer might put it on ebay some time later lol and my impul bumper is smashed a treat ha ha , me sat nav took us all down a 4x4 track .....oh well it was funny at the time lol

cheers for the comments peeps

right some decisions to be made which ones
GetAttachment.jpg

GetAttachment1.jpg

GetAttachment2.jpg

bearing in mind colour doesnt matter as they will be going black

and on the one with the 3 mirrors one are carbon fibre but not sure on how much they are amy is gettin them for me

top are the same as the bottom arent they? And the supermarch ones point in the wrong dirrection ask NeX, he's trying to get them right.

yea they are the top one will be black the middle ones are what nex has and the bottom ones are the same as the top ones but are carbon fibre

right still need to heat wrap my manifold yet but might be buying a new manifold from when this one rots away but i done a lil vid of the sound of my exhaust sounds rather nice i think would be better with a ss manifold would get rid of the rasp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeYdHRJJVGc

i'd leave the sil plates off if i was you mate, water traps, and we all know k11 sills just need to look at water to rot...

right well almost time for me to go to work but i have been busy this morning before i went to bed after night shift

went down to my local halfords store and bought my self some new angel eye fog lamps omg they look a whole lot better i only had one led light up on one side and then two on the other one

before
DSC00447.jpg

after
DSC00553.jpg

DSC00554.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

and thats just the angel eye bits without the fog light on

one of my friends car this morning while i was gettin me lights
DSC00552.jpg

also taken the horrible orange seats out of the back and fitted the sr seats to match the front looks a lot better
DSC00548.jpg

and mine and my gf car
DSC00544.jpg

DSC00545.jpg

DSC00546.jpg

lookin for some alloys for her but she isnt sure what she wants and she also wants some of my rear led lights so far she has the clear indicators gear nob and jvc head unit

comments welcome peeps

right lil update guys when i put my side skirts on my car i only put them on with the screws that go into the wheel arch so took them off and used double sided sticky tape to stick them to the side of the car then put the screws back in

also while i was there i painted me break calipers and drums not 100% perfect but im pleased and was rushed as night was drawing in

DSC00566.jpg

DSC00569.jpg

DSC00570.jpg

DSC00571.jpg

yes yes i no my wheels could do with a wash so could the rest of the car

also put the sills on now and i like them
DSC00572.jpg

DSC00573.jpg

DSC00574.jpg

few more pics of the angel eyes and just my car in general

DSC00556.jpg

DSC00566.jpg

with just the angel eyes on
DSC00567.jpg

with the fog light on and god are they bright
DSC00568.jpg

DSC00575.jpg

DSC00576.jpg

also was in my local asda and spotted this and seen it said nissan on the front but had no idea what it is
DSC00560.jpg

comments welcome

The owner lives next to the Cockcrow Inn Ken, it's the daftest looking thing ever haha! But I see it every morning.

joe mate i get them from work they are made for the k12 fella but depends on if i can get more out without getting caught will find out though asap

few lil updates just got a few things delivered to my house that i bought off davy c and micramike cheers guys

DSC00581.jpg

DSC00582.jpg

DSC00583.jpg

bit used bit still spot on cheers mike

DSC00584.jpg

DSC00585.jpg

DSC00588.jpg

DSC00591.jpg

she is lookin upset at the mo badly need me bonnet and me bumper fixed like
DSC00579.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

well finaly got some spare time to get an update done finaly got the roll bar on my car now and what a differance it makes cant wait to get the rest of the whiteline kit like
DSC00621.jpg

and bought some new disks for the front but my brakes still feel spoungy yet there is no air in the pipes is there any way of tightening up the sharpness of the front breaks
DSC00620.jpg

after i found out some one hit my car while it was parked up
DSC00535.jpg

after i bought my new speakers and put them in the parcel shelf
DSC00612.jpg

the only 3 micras that was at the last jap meet should be more
DSC00510.jpg

DSC00511.jpg

and just a few random night shots
DSC00522.jpg

DSC00622.jpg

DSC00623.jpg

DSC00624.jpg

DSC00625.jpg

DSC00626.jpg

DSC00627.jpg

DSC00629.jpg

DSC00630.jpg

on the ramps in me dads garage putting the roll bar on
DSC00598.jpg

DSC00599.jpg

after i took the sunstrip off ready for my new windscreen
DSC00642.jpg

badly looking for a new bonnet and then gettin me arches on and my bumpers smoothed

yea not to bothered about the bumper but i am about the light as i will need a set of lights and also a right hand side one so that is majourly going to dent my wallet

well rob i already have my janspeed manifold and decat with stainless steel cat back and back box just saving funds for the cams and then me new ecu and re-map not sure what else already keeps up with a honda del sol up until 4th gear so should be fun when i have my cams in

right well a lil up date after gettin the red car to strip and after swaping some parts i aquired this
DSC00745.jpg

i also went out and bought this fli sub
DSC00726.jpg

DSC00727.jpg

DSC00728.jpg

so since i bought my new sub and im going to be putting the cage in im going to design a new boot build so i got these off a friend
DSC00746.jpg

DSC00747.jpg

box`s for the speakers to produce better sound

and while i was at my friends house he had these for me so thats fli rear 6x9`s fli front door speakers and now fli tweeters with my fli sub
DSC00748.jpg

DSC00749.jpg

comments welcome peeps

Back