My shiny new motor

Daniel

I WILL be back...
So I drove my Micra for what was probably the last time on Tuesday afternoon. Picked up my new car on Wednesday, so thought I'd share it with everyone. I know it might not be to everyones taste, but I don't care because I like it :p:laugh:

2011-08-18200756.jpg

It may only be a 318i, but it doesn't half shift (Y)

I'll get a few more pics of her tomorrow when she's had another good clean, as long as the weather holds up :grinning:

:sick:

lol i love the way BMW's look but they are overrated in my eyes,
with the money you spent on that you could make a very nice micra! :p

Nah, I like it a lot. It drives a lot better than my Micra, especially in the wet (I have traction control and wider rear tyres to thank for that), it's more comfortable (I don't get a massive jarring pain up my spine when I go over speed bumps or potholes, and it's a very nice place to sit - loads of gadgets as well, being the SE version), I can hold a conversation in it without shouting (even with music playing and doing speeds of more than, say, 60mph - and without bleeding ears), I think it looks better than my Micra, it's safer, it's considerably faster and more powerful, and it's cheaper to insure than what my next planned Micra was going to be, even with a few planned mods. It's a win win situation really :laugh:.

Like I said, I know it's not going to be to everyones taste - but I like it a lot, very pleased with it indeed. And that's all that matters in my eyes :grinning:

And yes Karl, I know, all BMW drivers are ####ers. But I'm one of the nice BMW drivers who uses his indicators, lets people out from junctions, doesn't cut people up, doesn't tailgate, doesn't wear a suit (apart from when I have to work :p), says thank you to other road users who let me go past parked cars, and doesn't overtake every single vehicle on the road :laugh:. I had to go new though, the E36 shape (which was the one I wanted) was way too expensive to insure. And I couldn't afford anything more than the 318 (even though it's technically a 2.0l) for the same reason - insurance was way too high because of the power they have

Like I said, I know it's not going to be to everyones taste - but I like it a lot, very pleased with it indeed. And that's all that matters in my eyes :grinning:
Too True...
But i would never go as far to say that a bigger more powerful car is safer ....

Too True...
But i would never go as far to say that a bigger more powerful car is safer ....

Oh no, I'm not saying a bigger and more powerful car is safer - I just think it's much better put together. There's no rust or corrosion on it at all, and it has airbags/curtains all round. Plus there's a lot more between me and the front bumper. The Micra only scored 2 stars in the NCAP tests, whereas the BMW scored 4 stars - and scored much better with regards to how badly the driver and passenger will be hurt in the event of a crash (i.e. which areas of the body are safest in a crash)

Aha, mine's only a 318i :grinning:. But yeah, I'm treating this one with care, as it probably has about 3 times as much power as the Micra, and an engine which is twice the size. So if something does go wrong, it'll bite my head off

Beemers, Mercs, Audis and Range Rovers all get the same treatment so don't worry it's nothing personal

I'm not saying I don't like it, I just prefer older bm's, well older cars in general

Beemers, Mercs, Audis and Range Rovers all get the same treatment so don't worry it's nothing personal

I'm not saying I don't like it, I just prefer older bm's, well older cars in general

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, a lot of people who drive those sorts of cars are ####ers. Just I'm not one of them :laugh:. I've already had the treatment though, so I guess I'll have to get used to it.

And I do prefer the older shape - but they're just too high mileage and too expensive to insure. Shame, I was kind of looking forward to getting the black 328i Alpina that was at the same car lot for 2/3 of the price of this one, but with about 5 times the mileage :down:

Pffft... NCAP if anyone followed that than there would definately be no K10's :(
Good luck with it and don't forget your password for here! :p

Pffft... NCAP if anyone followed that than there would definately be no K10's :(
Good luck with it and don't forget your password for here! :p

Yeah, I'm told they got 1 star? Even that can't be right :laugh:

I'll still come on here from time to time, see what's happening with other projects. I might be gone for now, BUT I will be back :grinning:

Mmm alpina the guy I bought my ss from had an alpina x5

It was such good example of the breed as well - jet black, window tints, Alpina deep dish alloys, full black leather interior, Alpine head unit, lowered, straight through stainless steel exhaust system, BMC CDA induction kit, OMP harnesses, ECU remap, and Alpina badges everywhere. I took for a drive, and I have to admit that a bit of sex wee came out. Could not believe how quick it was, and how awesome it sounded! And it was mint for the mileage and price, with not much rust at all

Everything you said is what i had in my old lexus

IMG_0492.jpg

But where am i now? boomeranged back. Nothing beats a micra, my lexus was more too insure, more to tax, more to run, more to repair and all im getting is comfort. No thanks!!

Everything you said is what i had in my old lexus

IMG_0492.jpg

But where am i now? boomeranged back. Nothing beats a micra, my lexus was more too insure, more to tax, more to run, more to repair and all im getting is comfort. No thanks!!

Sweet looking Lexus, I must say (Y). I know what you mean, my BMW is going to be more to tax (£180 for the year I think), and more to repair. But it's less likely to go wrong, it's cheaper to insure by about £500, and I'm actually getting better fuel economy out of it. Even if I drive it fast, I can get 420 miles from a tank. Aparently, you can get 500 miles from a tank if you drive it carefully - but it does cost £80 to fill up from empty, which was a bit of a shock to me and my credit card. But like I said, I will be back. Except I'll still keep the BMW

It was such good example of the breed as well - jet black, window tints, Alpina deep dish alloys, full black leather interior, Alpine head unit, lowered, straight through stainless steel exhaust system, BMC CDA induction kit, OMP harnesses, ECU remap, and Alpina badges everywhere. I took for a drive, and I have to admit that a bit of sex wee came out. Could not believe how quick it was, and how awesome it sounded! And it was mint for the mileage and price, with not much rust at all

That sounds just like the X5 except the induction and harnesses

Sweet looking Lexus, I must say (Y). I know what you mean, my BMW is going to be more to tax (£180 for the year I think), and more to repair. But it's less likely to go wrong, it's cheaper to insure by about £500, and I'm actually getting better fuel economy out of it. Even if I drive it fast, I can get 420 miles from a tank. Aparently, you can get 500 miles from a tank if you drive it carefully - but it does cost £80 to fill up from empty, which was a bit of a shock to me and my credit card. But like I said, I will be back. Except I'll still keep the BMW
I don't wanna point stuff out but 420miles out of an £80 tank isn't brilliant...
£1.39 for fuel
420 miles

£80 divided by £1.39 = 57litres or there abouts which equals 33.5mpg.

Not a big increase really just a bigger tank lol

Well i dont know why your cheaper on insurance than at the very most an insurance group 5 micra. As for things going wrong as soon as they do youll know about it. When i bought my lexus i immediatly replaced the timing belt and tensioners. All other belts, all filters/fluids and spark plugs for peace of mind. Still never got much more than 320 miles per £85 per tank. Only time i took it too the garage was for a wheel bearing which was £145 fitted. The bmw was what i was originally going for but i couldnt quite afford the 2.5ltr compact sport

I've been a passenger in these a few times, they hold the road rather well compared to the micra and do feel alot more luxurious, power is 'on-tap' too. But the cost to run, maintain and repair parts is insane. Spending the price of a decent SR on nearly everything. Have you seen how much a set of new tyres cost compared to the micras?lol.
You'll have fun with it, but you will be back to micras soon, everyone appears to:D

I don't wanna point stuff out but 420miles out of an £80 tank isn't brilliant...
£1.39 for fuel
420 miles

£80 divided by £1.39 = 57litres or there abouts which equals 33.5mpg.

Not a big increase really just a bigger tank lol

It's probably a bit more than that, I saw it touch 45mpg when I was on my way back from Farnborough today, so 40+mpg can be achieved. I just have to drive sensibly. It's better than the Micra though - £50 from empty would only take me about 200 miles, that's why I think the engine is on its way out

Well i dont know why your cheaper on insurance than at the very most an insurance group 5 micra. As for things going wrong as soon as they do youll know about it. When i bought my lexus i immediatly replaced the timing belt and tensioners. All other belts, all filters/fluids and spark plugs for peace of mind. Still never got much more than 320 miles per £85 per tank. Only time i took it too the garage was for a wheel bearing which was £145 fitted. The bmw was what i was originally going for but i couldnt quite afford the 2.5ltr compact sport

I don't know why either, to be honest. Especially with my points fwn. But I'm not complaining. I'm hoping that by keeping the servicing to BMW approved garages (we have one in my town, and we get discounted prices because my parents always buy their cars from them), it will keep anything going wrong to a minimum

I've been a passenger in these a few times, they hold the road rather well compared to the micra and do feel alot more luxurious, power is 'on-tap' too. But the cost to run, maintain and repair parts is insane. Spending the price of a decent SR on nearly everything. Have you seen how much a set of new tyres cost compared to the micras?lol.
You'll have fun with it, but you will be back to micras soon, everyone appears to:D

I've noticed this - even with softer suspension, it handles better than my Micra. I guess that's RWD, wide rear tyres, and traction control doing its job. And I know where I'm at with the tyres - even with a discount, it's £200 per corner to get the same ones I've currently got on there. Goes up to £350 per corner with the alloys I eventually want to get

id quite happily crash my k10 into a tree the car is rather soft. lol just kidding. although if it was fully strengthened and caged up it would be a different story.

looks alright dan (Y) although i would of gone jap if i was going for a 4 door ( evo 3) (Y)

it's not even car preferance anymore, it's economy...

it's not even car preferance anymore, it's economy...

Unfortunately, in these current times, that is all too true. Thanfully, I've been able to settle for both

Thanks sr20bud - I did consider staying Jap. I actually test drove an S14 and a 2.5 Skyline - but the insurance for the S14 was double what I'll be paying for the BMW next year, and I don't even want to repeat how much it would be to insure the Skyline. Let's just say you could buy a lot of Micras for that price :eek:. But this came up for a good price with low miles, so I went for it. I am happy with it

The main thing is you're happy with it and seeing as you're the one that's going to be driving it daily that's all that matters, one bit of advise (and I know it's common sense) be careful on wet roundabouts my dad killed his e30 sliding off one last year

The main thing is you're happy with it and seeing as you're the one that's going to be driving it daily that's all that matters, one bit of advise (and I know it's common sense) be careful on wet roundabouts my dad killed his e30 sliding off one last year

Exactly :grinning:. It is indeed common sense, but even more so with a rear wheel drive car with 140bhp. Traction control is only really effective in the dry

anything jap isn't insurance friendly probably because anything jap is usually tuned screaming round with a blow off valve going off every 5 seconds :laugh: i know s13's s14's s15's skylines and the like are just and instant pocket emptier when it comes to insurance thats why i never kept my s13 i insured it under my mams name for about 2 weeks then sold it. tbh it dint entertain me in standard form i had plans for it but i was doing my corolla at the same time and that was faster and #### loads more fun. lift off oversteer insane and it would beat my mates celica gt4 down the back roads. that had over 300bhp he just couldn't give it the full beans or it would of been 4 wheel drift-tree-crash :laugh: that corolla was the best car i ever owned it got laughed at by berks who dint know what it was but it was funny when i gave them a good wooping down the twistys (Y)

ive drove an e36 2.0 that was gutless but that was old and wasn't low milage it dint have traction control so when i finally did manage to get it to let go it was fun but you really need a welded diff or one from another car i.e. m3 in your case to drift properly and have lots of fun:p if i was in your shoes i would lose the traction control but its your care dude.

Yeah, pretty much. Insurers always look at it that way.

"Oh look, he drives a Nissan Skyline, he must use it for drifting and street racing. £10000 insurance!"
"Oh look, he drives a BMW 3-series, he must be a sales rep. £700 insurance."

The E36 I drove wasn't gutless by any means, and neither is the 318. I know I shouldn't have done, but I took mine on a bypass near me - straight and dry, flat and level. I'm not going to say exactly how fast I was going, but it was well into triple figures. If I say how fast the speedo was showing, I'll get everyone on here shouting at me, so I won't risk it :laugh::wasntme:

I'm keeping the traction control on, for now. Until I get used to it. Then, when it's bone dry and the roads are big and empty, we'll see what's what

the e36 i drove was but thats why i said it wasn't low miles i think if i remember it was over 200-000 on the clock. i drove that many cars my head goes into a frenzy if i try to remember them all :laugh: guess thats the joys of being a mechanic. i rarely got to drive my own car cause my boss at the garage i used to work at let me drive the shogun most the time. that was horrible grr not to drive but just gutsy it robbed my pocket so many times.

i think yours looks a nice one mate so just take it easy with it :laugh:

Yeah, the one I drove had about 100,000 on it, but had always been serviced by BMW

I borrowed a 4x4 from work to go to Nottingham the other day - a Nissan Navara, 2.5 TDi, with an automatic gearbox. Even driving as smoothly as possible, and with cruise control on most of the way, the most I managed was 20mpg. From an automatic diesel!!!!!!

Thanks, I will (Y)

Looks clean but i would rather go for a honda or nissan :) Accord primera almera even the civic. BMW (nevermind the M3's etc) is to mainstream. At least here in SLO. I like a good alternative.

Yeah, the one I drove had about 100,000 on it, but had always been serviced by BMW

I borrowed a 4x4 from work to go to Nottingham the other day - a Nissan Navara, 2.5 TDi, with an automatic gearbox. Even driving as smoothly as possible, and with cruise control on most of the way, the most I managed was 20mpg. From an automatic diesel!!!!!!

Thanks, I will (Y)

haha yeah the shogun was an auto :down: it was a 2.8 as well so that dint help and when the turbo kicked in it dint go any faster but the fuel gauge did. maybe the turbo was attached to the diesel pump :laugh: the auto's are worse but the manuals aint any better its just the weight of them. my mam had a isuzu trooper 2.8td that was manual it was more firsty than me on a saturday night.

haha yeah the shogun was an auto :down: it was a 2.8 as well so that dint help and when the turbo kicked in it dint go any faster but the fuel gauge did. maybe the turbo was attached to the diesel pump :laugh: the auto's are worse but the manuals aint any better its just the weight of them. my mam had a isuzu trooper 2.8td that was manual it was more firsty than me on a saturday night.

Yeah, I noticed that. But it had so much turbo lag - nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing ACCELERATION EAT HALF THE FUEL jerkily change gear and start again :glare:

I can't imagine driving a car that size with a manual gearbox, must be horrible :laugh:. And that sounds like me and all :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah, I noticed that. But it had so much turbo lag - nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing ACCELERATION EAT HALF THE FUEL jerkily change gear and start again :glare:

I can't imagine driving a car that size with a manual gearbox, must be horrible :laugh:. And that sounds like me and all :laugh::laugh::laugh:

lol yeah thats pretty much it. the trooper wasn't bad to drive at all it was just like driving a tall car imo. but the manual was much better round the roundabouts i got some funny looks going sideways round the town roundabouts threw town :laugh: it went pretty well in first and second then hit third there wasn't much to brag about lol although when it come to hills it held its speed really well. awesome for towing but you have to keep reminding yourself there is something on the back :laugh:

have you looked at the diesel bm's? there are really surprisingly quick for what they are.

sorry but unless your racing or whatever what is power? if it can do 70 in under an hour it will be fine surely? micras have plenty enough power from the word go!

sorry but unless your racing or whatever what is power? if it can do 70 in under an hour it will be fine surely? micras have plenty enough power from the word go!

I guess Will :laugh:. It's just nice to have better acceleration, and be able to overtake other cars without having to worry about whether or not I'll actually make it past :laugh:. If I wanted to overtake something in my Micra, I had to apply for permission and plan well ahead

I guess Will :laugh:. It's just nice to have better acceleration, and be able to overtake other cars without having to worry about whether or not I'll actually make it past :laugh:. If I wanted to overtake something in my Micra, I had to apply for permission and plan well ahead

Very nice car you have here Daniel! i like them alot ! :p

Guess were kind of in the same boat, i'l be seing my 1.0 off soon enough, but shes been the best i've ever driven and my dream is still a 1.3 Equation !

Thing is the micras been battered to death, and my nan has a nice 1.6 on her drive, its a fiat (People are like LOL now arent they -.-), well fortunately its a big M, one of their better cars!

I too always question overtaking in the micra sometimes, but then again it is a 1.0, it does ok but my dad doesnt like me overtaking when im with him haha.

Here is what i have aquired recently!

mareac.jpg

Marea's are pretty rare in the UK these days, you often see the estate model (Weekend) and the little saloon i have sat here offers a nice comfy ride, decent ride high and an ok engine which should push harder then the little CG in the micra (Although understandably rev less harder haha.)

With regards to the turbo shogun, we had a Pajero on holiday, 2.0 turbo i think, when the turbo spooled up you felt nothing, was pretty strange! until we decided to take it up some of the steepest hills we had ever seen in our life! there was no loss of power or anything running in true 4x4 fix dif mode, the engines have some real pulling power too!

Thanks (Y). Fiats aren't bad, it's just a shame most of the older ones always seem to go wrong. My mate had a Punto 1.2 which had to have the head gasket replaced 4 times in the 6 months he had it :laugh:.

I do like Micras, they are properly fun little cars,and you can do a lot to them. They're also cheap and easy to mod - which is the exact opposite with my BMW. A lot of stuff I want to do to it will have to be done by a specialist, and aftermarket parts are big bucks (the alloys I want to get are about £1500 with tyres :eek:. My Calibres on the K11 by comparison were £550).

I do want another Micra as a project though - most likely an SR, as I prefer the interior trim. I'll do that one properly as a track/weekend toy, and keep the BMW as my daily drive :grinning:. It's great being able to overtake in the BMW - drop a gear or 2, put your foot down, and it just shoots off like a rocket. But of course it does have a nice amount of bhp and torque to play about with :grinning:

Haha yeah, Mareas are one of their only car not to go very wrong at an older date, its more rust and drop links that seem to break, this engines had 70k miles on the clock before it decided to start cutting out at every stop, took me 5 minutes to fix the problem, just a shame i couldn't have done it earlier, cam belt change 4k miles ago so i don't have to worry there, i just needed something with a bit more kick, some more room and something that rolls a bit less, the micra gives me too much joy, just to plant my foot into a corner and feel it exit excitingly, i just love it!.

The marea is pretty awesome too, massive surge of power from 5k rev onwards, gearing pretty much exactly the same as micra, 5 speed again.

Think its got like 103/106 hp so nothing special (Alot more then the 54 of the cg10) but with micra gearing, it'l move very fast in second i think. 0-60 shouldnt be stupidly high either!.

Very nice car you have here Daniel! i like them alot ! :p

Guess were kind of in the same boat, i'l be seing my 1.0 off soon enough, but shes been the best i've ever driven and my dream is still a 1.3 Equation !

Thing is the micras been battered to death, and my nan has a nice 1.6 on her drive, its a fiat (People are like LOL now arent they -.-), well fortunately its a big M, one of their better cars!

I too always question overtaking in the micra sometimes, but then again it is a 1.0, it does ok but my dad doesnt like me overtaking when im with him haha.

Here is what i have aquired recently!

mareac.jpg

Marea's are pretty rare in the UK these days, you often see the estate model (Weekend) and the little saloon i have sat here offers a nice comfy ride, decent ride high and an ok engine which should push harder then the little CG in the micra (Although understandably rev less harder haha.)

With regards to the turbo shogun, we had a Pajero on holiday, 2.0 turbo i think, when the turbo spooled up you felt nothing, was pretty strange! until we decided to take it up some of the steepest hills we had ever seen in our life! there was no loss of power or anything running in true 4x4 fix dif mode, the engines have some real pulling power too!

haha i dont mind the marea's bit like a laguna to drive. i once nearly got killed in a fiat not literally but near enough my mate let off on a corner and it was a on a crest this corner and the back end stepped out and nearly ended up in the front of another car the funny thing is we was doing under the speed limit :eek: i never got in that car again it was lent to him off the turks for pizza delivering. yeah the shoguns can really pull there weight just not very fast. not that there ment to be or anything lol. the micra's are a bit sluggish when it comes to overtaking just like any 1.0l imo there nippy tho. my mates 1.3 was quicker than his dads 1.6 polo lol and that was a brand new car at the time. i know a guy round here with a nicely tuned (no ironing boards on the back) 106 gti and he give that a good wooping down our coast road in the 1.3. it wasn't standard tho.

Mine has 140bhp (yes it's 10 years old, but it's only done 35,000 miles and has been well looked after, and BMWs tend not to lose to much power - so it should be about 130bhp at least), and 150ft/lbs of torque. I've not kept an eye on where the power is, but it seems to be anywhere after 2500 revs :laugh:. 0-60 in 9 seconds (probably less if you change gear fast enough), and a top speed (apparently - I'm just going to say that either my limiter has been taken off, or the supposed top speed is inaccurate, or my speedo is out, or all 3) of 125mph. So much quicker than the Micra :laugh:. 3 times the power but twice the weight :suspect:

Can't wait for dry roads again :grinning:

Mine has 140bhp (yes it's 10 years old, but it's only done 35,000 miles and has been well looked after, and BMWs tend not to lose to much power - so it should be about 130bhp at least), and 150ft/lbs of torque. I've not kept an eye on where the power is, but it seems to be anywhere after 2500 revs :laugh:. 0-60 in 9 seconds (probably less if you change gear fast enough), and a top speed (apparently - I'm just going to say that either my limiter has been taken off, or the supposed top speed is inaccurate, or my speedo is out, or all 3) of 125mph. So much quicker than the Micra :laugh:. 3 times the power but twice the weight :suspect:

it should pull around 125 no bother my old prelude was a 2.0l 4ws 16. (top of the range pop up head light version) and that pulled cough cough 135 no problem (Y) again wasnt standard but wasn't out revving so yours should do it ok mate.

It had to be done, I mean come on. I'm used to driving a 1.0 Micra that I ragged the nuts off of, and then end up behind the wheel of a powerful BMW? What was I supposed to do? :laugh:

haha yeah your not alone id do the exact same thing. and have done many times :wasntme: i dont know why but im getting the urge to chuck a sr20 in my k10 now cant beat the always on the tap power of a 2.0

haha yeah your not alone id do the exact same thing. and have done many times :wasntme: i dont know why but im getting the urge to chuck a sr20 in my k10 now cant beat the always on the tap power of a 2.0

Unless you are in a tuned up turbo micra, bet the 1.3t k11 are immense haha.

I bet the BM could do more then 125 easy, on youtube there are vids showing the 1.6 marea, 0 to 60 in round 10.5 if i recall then top speed of about 200 to 210 kmh no idea what it is in mph.

Also the marea looks the shiz too, front end is immense haha, ride is perfect! wish i had the 2.0 5 pot, the sound of that engine is godly, i just hope handling isnt dismal, appearently marea likes to understeer lol.

Unless you are in a tuned up turbo micra, bet the 1.3t k11 are immense haha.

I bet the BM could do more then 125 easy, on youtube there are vids showing the 1.6 marea, 0 to 60 in round 10.5 if i recall then top speed of about 200 to 210 kmh no idea what it is in mph.

Also the marea looks the shiz too, front end is immense haha, ride is perfect! wish i had the 2.0 5 pot, the sound of that engine is godly, i just hope handling isnt dismal, appearently marea likes to understeer lol.

haha they can get a bit of a handful so ive herd not sure if thats true i only drove one down to the mot station lol. yeah a fairly tuned turbo'd 1.3 k11 will show a evo its rear end all day long :laugh: thing is if your good with mechanics you can pretty build one for penny's its just the mapping that costs the bomb. my mind is all over the place at the minute i keep wanting a k11 to turbo then i keep thinking of dropping a sr20 in the k10 then im just like ahhhh what to do :laugh: i think i will finish the k10 drive it for a year then either sell it and get k11 or keep it and do a rwd conversion. second one is probably the best option.

although i don't mind bigger cars after a while they just bore me. they feel big and lazy and too heavy. i prefer light nimble little pocket cars. and i like the fact there isn't much around you it just fun fun fun. its like bikes really you ride them for the thrill. i just can't get that feeling in bigger bulkier cars. like my mate had a 3000gt (mitsubishi gto) and that was packing some power like kneck breaking power lol we went out in it a while back and we managed to get 167mph down our local cough cough private road:wasntme: and it was still pushing me into the seat it would probably do over 200mph the way it was still pulling like hell i would of said so anyway. yeah it was fun but it didn't scare me at all. i like to be scared to death lol.

So much quicker than the Micra :laugh:. 3 times the power but twice the weight :suspect:

You can't compare your BMW to the Micra, of course it's faster, it's more refined and also a lot more expensive all round

Don't take this the wrong way but if your trying to convince people to buy one ,your kinda on the wrong members club lol

Micras aren't about power, or top end

There extremely economical and reliable and they have a potential to become cool with a few things

I've done what you've done, a bigger car etc more power blah blah

I promise you one thing, I was told this by a member when I "upgraded" to a bigger car

"you'll be back, one day in another Micra" lol

And guess what, they've been right twice since then!!

Back