JAE 2006 - The pics, goss, the damage and all things JAE!

fraz_micra_88 said:
good turn out, was there any on stand that arent on the club? like around the rest of the show

yeh there was a nice green 1 on another north east stand (apparantly) I seen it not sure which club tho. Rcaeworx, type_r and tommo were on jac stand but they came ova every now and then

yeah it was good fun. black micra was mine with badboy, thanks to everyone who was impressed with it.

had a right laugh, the atmosphere was pretty fun and laid back, so much to say but not enough energy to type, didnt go into work today was too knackered!

Lets hope it can be this good or even better by next year! Want to see more tuned micras! 59bhp seems to have some ideas up his sleeve, and the 25psi micra sounds mentalisitic, not to mention the 998cc on NOS!!

she was one of neil (SR_Micra_Boy) friends. she has been to a few of the ne meets and god her car is nice!!!

same skirts as rich, only hers are on properly...

the clouds are cometh!

IMG_0503.JPG

paddymarsden said:
me ? you know what....i think i did flatten some of the poles....whooooops sorry kev.

ah well i was warming up in my car n wanted to speak to big welly
As I wasn't there I cannot comment on the state of the gazebo, but I certainly hope for your sake that the gazebo was beyond repair before your drove over it.

Anyway back on a sensible topic, let's leave the vulgar comments out of this thread please :glare:

I'm uploading images now, didn't take any on sunday, too washed out from the day before. I didn't do as much filming as I would of liked either. Sorry to anyone who attended on Sunday but not Saturday as I haven't got your car on camera.

awards.jpg

best%20in%20show.jpg

showshine.jpg

unique%20mod.jpg

best%20install.jpg

micra.jpg

micra1.jpg

micra2.jpg

micra3.jpg

micra4.jpg

micra5.jpg

micra6.jpg

micra7.jpg

micra8.jpg

micra9.jpg

micra10.jpg

micra11.jpg

micra12.jpg

corolla.jpg

corolla2.jpg

corolla3.jpg

corolla4.jpg

msc.jpg

Kev

Igloo said:
Subtley cute :love:
thanks. but normally it rolls on 13" alloys (same as ems in background), i "borrowed" the wife's wheels for the show. check out the new rear end, with the march plate holder i got off 59bhp. although i'm thinking of smoothing it into the tailgate.

Attachments

• Photo0090.jpg
    Photo0090.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 350
Okay well here's my load of images (click to enlarge them)

DSC01451.JPG
My healthy Tesco shop on Friday

DSC01453.JPG
Awesome Dawson's cheap-ass lager :p

DSC01454.JPG
Here comes the rain....

DSC01455.JPG DSC01456.JPG DSC01457.JPG
...and here's what it did to our gazebo! (plus a couple of drowned rats ;))

DSC01458.JPG
Nice to see the Figaros with their own stand :)

DSC01463.JPG
Paddy's legendary Nissan Corsa - see rhaines, the flags were put to good use :D

DSC01465.JPG
The Awesome one himself, looking a bit "oooooh" ;)

DSC01466.JPG
My phone, very nearly dead - thanks to a bucket of water from Phil and Arnold :glare:

DSC01467.JPG
Paddy, deep in thought

DSC01468.JPG
Cheeky welly!

DSC01469.JPG
Drunken photos of me begin to become apparent... Obsenity blurred out ;)

DSC01471.JPG
Paddy, Arnold, Phil, Manda and Ems

DSC01472.JPG
Arnold always seems to pose like this in drunk photos!

DSC01473.JPG
I think my state was beginning to scare welly ;)

DSC01474.JPG
But Phil doesn't seem bothered!

DSC01475.JPG
...nor does Paddy!

All in all a great weekend, except for the fact that I was pretty much dead to the world on sunday. Tip for the future: Do not mix Kronenberg Blanc with Fosters Twist, then mix that with Apple sourz, then swig the apple sourz too, THEN drink a few of welly's Grolsch. It doesnt do wonders for your stomach ;)

Drunken dodgems was awesome, but I think i nearly dislocated Paddys neck!! :blush:

Have a massive bruise on my knee, and my arse hurts when I'm driving but it was all worth it!!

Will be there next year no doubt but probably won't drink as much (or at least stick to one drink!!!)

Oh, and this made me chuckle, well done mate, do the K12s proud! :wasntme:
DSC01452.JPG

A still alive (just),
James :)

also well dont to dan squarepants for his trophy, i reckon it was the wheels that did it! :D nah well done mate

shouts to ian, sunny(milfshake) the jap n crazy crew and whoever i met on msc, awesome phil, the man and legend that is browny and satnav paddy

heres just a couple of my pics, the storm as pointed out by pabmire

Image011.jpg

how low can a micra go

Image012.jpg

and that pink van

Image009.jpg

tom

tommo said:
also well dont to dan squarepants for his trophy, i reckon it was the wheels that did it! :D nah well done mate

cheers pal ;) i might register to jap n crazy. we might be on your stand next year lol.

Good to be back, overall glad to hear how most behaved from the MSC with a few exceptions. Why drive over MSC property before It has been inspected for true damage is beyond me.

Not overall impressed by those stood watching whilst others tried in vain to keep stuff undercontrol. That is not the spirit of the club.

Glad those who were doing donoughts etc from other clubs were removed, JAE is a static event for a reason.

Other than that it was good. Doing the fireworks on sat, I saw the storm coming so we were ready when it hit. Didn't delay the show as these things have to be accounted for. The roar of cheers across JAE at the end made it well worth it. I hope to do something even better next year.

Cheers for the feedback from those who commented.

Ed said:
Not overall impressed by those stood watching whilst others tried in vain to keep stuff undercontrol. That is not the spirit of the club.

ah well i sat :wasntme: and i didnt fancy walking around naked whilst me clothes dryed off...and the hangover i had i wasnt really capable

Fireworks were great better than i expected.

mik followed me down the M1 but there was too much traffic so i took a detour through cambridge was fun driving around with him.

m11_mik.JPG

JnC_Stand2.JPG

JnC_Stand.JPG

squarepants said:
cheers pal ;) i might register to jap n crazy. we might be on your stand next year.

lol he wins and trophy and then goes off to another stand...........thanks lol :p

Kev

lol at micra in disguise, glad the flags were of use :D :D :D

you should have had a QuashQai banner made up and put that on there, see if anyone noticed nissans next launch hidden on the micra club stand :D :D :D

hey rhaines, nice meeting you at the show.

thanks for the flags, I couldn't quite believe how big they where :eek:

Kev

wilsonian said:
Action? Pah! the NW is where the action is fella :D

2007 could be the year!

Will BEF live?
Will Kristian have a 2L widearch?
Will Dusk have a working 1.6?
Will Wilsonian have a highly modded SR?
Will BooBooshi have anything?
Will AndyS have his NOS?
Will J.a.kelly get that micra he wants?

was a cool event, was good talking to some people off here. think i mite take my car to the one next year tho, and stay for the whole weekend, and properly prepare things as me and kirton only decided to go at 2pm on the friday nd left at 3.45pm.Mik's car was awesome, really nice guy too. and spoke to a few of you and the few i spoke to were also really sound.

Gemma, Dusk was canny on saturday night like. lol.

Ed said:
Other than that it was good. Doing the fireworks on sat, I saw the storm coming so we were ready when it hit. Didn't delay the show as these things have to be accounted for. The roar of cheers across JAE at the end made it well worth it. I hope to do something even better next year.

lol we saw the storm coming too.but decided to play footbal instead of fitting the ropes to the tent ..

the fireworks were very good mate.we was impressed with them but it cause an argument in our tent into how much they cost hahaha.

Wow, whose is this, really like it?
micra3.jpg

Shame I couldn't make it, hopefully I should be there next year with something worht showing :D

the tent poles where snapped ! James will defo confirm that the gazebo was 100% DEAD and it was an accident going over it, couldnt see it, could have been saved if there was more help but nothing can be done now. Fireworks where amazing good job Ed, i have a video of them and i will make a small video file so that ppl can watch them.

The fireworks show was £3600 :) If that helps settle your arguments lol. Id love to see a video if its good. The better the quality, better still. I was goiing to film but batteries went flat just before the start. Oh well!!

Cheers for the comments on the fireworks tho, I'm pretty sure I suceeded in making the best ones at JAE yet! :)

Ed

Here we go !!

Arnold already in the boooooze at 5pm
IMGP2021Medium.jpg

Phil
IMGP2022Medium.jpg

Rich's car
IMGP2023Medium.jpg

Welly's car rear
IMGP2024Medium.jpg

Just after the storm
IMGP2026Medium.jpg

Wellys car side view
IMGP2027Medium.jpg

Manda's 110mph BEAST !!!!
IMGP2028Medium.jpg

Jimmies car (59BHP's brother)
IMGP2031Medium.jpg

This is what me and phil did to arnold hehe :D (wet MSC cards, which were allready wet)
IMGP2032Medium.jpg

Ems's car
IMGP2030Medium.jpg

Arnies car + Ems
IMGP2035Medium.jpg

Bloody learner drivers !
IMGP2036Medium.jpg

Is this James's engine bay ??? cant remember
IMGP2037Medium.jpg

Front of Jimmies car
IMGP2039Medium.jpg

Drunk James !
IMGP2040Medium.jpg

Kevs Corolla in the dark
IMGP2044Medium.jpg

Micks car
IMGP2045Medium.jpg

Manda n James
IMGP2048Medium.jpg

Phil and Ems
IMGP2049Medium.jpg

Silver Si's car
IMGP2055Medium.jpg

Arnolds trophies
IMGP2057Medium.jpg

Raceworx's Lawnmower (noise and the hight)
IMGP2058Medium.jpg

Back