JAE 2006 - The pics, goss, the damage and all things JAE!

Layla said:
that black car was sex on wheels!

lol no you were looking busy under the bonnet and i had noone else to talk to

ahh rite..its becase you siad thats james car as if he knew who james was lol...you did a good job cleaning them with red bull anyway :)

you on about my black car ;) thanks :p

yeah just sugar coat it... even im not that much of a spanner! the red bull bottle was smaller and lighter than the cleaner bottle. actually. so nur.

and your car is well nice!

Crackign weekend, only got to speak to a few of u cos it was a trek and a half in that heat all the way to the other side of the showground where u were.

Weather was spectacular to say the least.

Had a cracking weekend, best jae for me to date!

Alienfish360 said:
awesome.

No one can handle or resist the one the only. The Awesome Dawson

lololol :p

The last couple of hours at the stand on sunday were certainly amusing ones :p especially when you broke everything!! like the table lol

the black supercharged K11 was very nice, can;t wait to see what times it gets down the strip...never seen times for a supercharged one before, should be interesting...hope you can get your heatshield sorted out!!

Nis.

I never saw you there Neil!! were you there on Sunday? Didn't see you at the Micra stand, where were you hiding??

Also...Davey C!! Didn;t see you either and your phone was off :S

Awww Layla I do feel sorry for you...but James deserved the hammer, lol :p

Nis.

lol what an excellent weekend, it was great putting faces to names. i have LOADS of pictures.....yes james and manda i have the wet t-shirt ones too !

im sunburnt loads ! the gazebo was great fun ! shame it has to die tho :( we got to a point of terminal-wetness (similar to terminal velocity) where we couldnt get any wetter !

DD was great......ill see how long it takes ppl who didnt attend to work that one out......(chuckle) i have bruses from DD !!!!

loads of amazing cars and my nissan corsa ! (pictures will explain)

drunken dodgems ;)

just to spoil the suprise.

And to clear a few things up... i dont care about gemma and rich, stop moaning at me... and me and james didnt do anything other than sleep. alan. before you contradict me.

Layla said:
drunken dodgems ;)

just to spoil the suprise.

And to clear a few things up... i dont care about gemma and rich, stop moaning at me... and me and james didnt do anything other than sleep. alan. before you contradict me. nobber.

agreed me and amanda have chatted all is sweet please dont comment or ##### any further on the subject yes could have been a bit more socialble but whats done is done so :p and no i didnt help with the gazebo in the rain thing but quite frankly i was tired and couldnt be arsed yes im a lazy ##### thats y raceworks and type_r and richmicratwister were my micra taxi's big up 2 u guys ;) and rich love the micras sxy new look ;)

nice to meet u all tho ems and arnold are sweet bless them with that tent!

me ? you know what....i think i did flatten some of the poles....whooooops sorry kev.

ah well i was warming up in my car n wanted to speak to big welly

got a report off some honda guys they said the msc stand had some nice cars, the orange1 is gettin most comments, did that guy come from germany??

[]p [] []\/[] []p [] []\[] Van

Attachments

• 17inch Wheels.JPG
    17inch Wheels.JPG
    366.8 KB · Views: 321
Gemma85 said:
go boil ur head in a vat of boiling #### and all i have to say is whatever as if ;)

chill gemma its a joke !!! sense of humer helps....

its ok yes i may have had a few to drink......i was wet with excitment from the rain and the gazebo was fudged anyway !!!! i just added some extra modifications to the chassis.

as for the Nissan Corsa Air Con, im gunna get nissan to bond with vauxhall and make it happen for reall !!!!

Layla said:
can everyone please get a life and return this conversation back to the car aspect of JAE?

good idea...the drifting were good a few tyres went when we were watching and raceworxs seen some1 smash into the barrier or something..

Ed fireworx deserved a big round of applause especially after the downpour..

cant beleive how quickly the weather changed tho it was sooo hot

congrats to all that won the trophys ;)

yeah! complete legend of a guy! cant wait to see what that exhaust looks like on!

we had some nice cars going on this year, still totally in love with arnold's car, but theres a few creeping up in my micrastakes!

and i agree that Ed and his team of many minions did an amazing job, nice one chuck!

also, nice one to kev for running the stand and coming back after his tent blew its self to bits, and to arnold for taking over when james was too drunk to stand up never mind look after the stand!

Layla said:
yeah! complete legend of a guy! cant wait to see what that exhaust looks like on!

we had some nice cars going on this year, still totally in love with arnold's car, but theres a few creeping up in my micrastakes!

ooooh, mine's good isn't it :)

yeh gotta agree with amanda arnolds car is sweet love 59 bhp's car tho and his bro's those door cards were cool!

The german guy was well cool I was were wetting myselflaughing when phil was running back and forwards trying to save his tent from flying away not before parking his car behind every1 elses so it didnt get dirty from the mud blowing all over...

Squarepants's son deserved that trophy by far he must have cleaned that car 20 times at least

OH YEA !!! i forgot about that, nearly ripped my hand off.......like u said phil all u need to do is attach a long hose onto the TB ;)

5ilver Micra said:
LOL you can read me like a book....Im guessin its the 1 witch was parked outside the toilet for like 30 mins...with the woman driving?

yeh..thats squarepants her son was well into the cleaning the storm didnt stop him!

Alienfish360 said:
Yeah Squarepants, I hope you haven't put that on your shelf!!!!
he hasn't stopped talkin about it yet. i'm sure he's going to start telling random people in the street when he runs out of folk to tell. lol.
he did deserve it though
btw Dan is squarepants, it's just his mums car. he can't wait til he's old enough to drive and buy his first micra.

Attachments

• Photo0100.jpg
    Photo0100.jpg
    368.6 KB · Views: 413
was an alrite event.. well up until i left ;) shame 2 see every1 in this thread getting abit ####y but still... my car got the usual no mentions as i cudnt b arsed to clean it - but still paddy cudnt resist being seen in it :p

silver_si said:
he hasn't stopped talkin about it yet. i'm sure he's going to start telling random people in the street when he runs out of folk to tell.lol.

lmao, i dont think i will be going to extreme's lol. iam very pleased with the event and we might be going next year.

ill defo be going next year and i will have my micra back again !!!! with a 4 litre engine out of a mustang or sumthin and a million turbos !!! there should be a good number of turbos next year.

i still owe u a sausage dont i

Glad to hear people had a good time, how many actually turned up in the end?!

Also congrat's to everyone who won a trophy, if only I was there this year.....mohahaha ;)

Arnold, well done on the install! Finally, especially after last years problems, hehe.

I will be back.....:upside:

Back