• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

It's from Taiwan

are those 50 mm spaces cuz im gettin them 4 me car and how ur wheel bearings copping with them cuz i would like 2 know
tim

Fairplay. That is a really nice car. You could make a fair bit of money selling those aftermarket parts to the UK but you'd have to have customers willing to run the risk of importing from Taiwan and covering the costs.

are those 50 mm spaces cuz im gettin them 4 me car and how ur wheel bearings copping with them cuz i would like 2 know
tim

Spaces is 40mm in front wheel and 50mm un rear wheel.
Someday I will show the pics.
Because I don't know how to explanation:down:

Fairplay. That is a really nice car. You could make a fair bit of money selling those aftermarket parts to the UK but you'd have to have customers willing to run the risk of importing from Taiwan and covering the costs.

K11's parts is not expensive in Taiwan.
But the postage is!!grr

BTW----
May 4th is very important day.In Taiwan we will have a big meeting!!
About 90 cars.I will join and photo some pics in here.

I put something on my car!!

A/F

p1020537ab4.jpg

MSD BLASTER SS + 5 hole case

p1020650ln2.jpg

p1020651pi6.jpg

p1020646ij7.jpg

New back
p1020649mh3.jpg

Thats an awesome pic and you have a great K11 dude, would love to pay a visit to Taiwan but know that the bank would not be too happy with me lol :p

:k11motors:k11motors K11 :k11motors:k11motors

I think it's time we all moved to Taiwan and have a megameet, lol. A lot of work has gone it to that looks like a great day.

wow how'd he get that bumper to fit?!?

i am not a fan of things that pretend to be other things, but i still think that car is pretty awesome :D

You know todays meet at ferrybridge, (If I make it) we will have to do a small K11 and K12 pattern of micra's, might have to do a letter and number at a time then photoshop it afterwards, lol.

Some great cars on thereyou guys should post the next meet in the MSC calendar so some of us to do a plane trip or something.

OMFG!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek: am speechless:eek::eek::eek: thats why i wana go to taiwan:down::down::down: thats real out of the box thinking :eek::eek::eek: there all next level micras OMFG:eek:

Back