• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

It's from Taiwan

It's my car.I come from Taiwan!~Nice to meet everyone
apf2320080330084942532gm7.jpg

p10201801cy9.jpg

Taiwan cool.... and welcome I here you can get some very nice aftermarket parts over there. and some very hard to find parts you cant get here..........

hi ya, welcome to the club :D

that is a very awesome looking car you have there :D i have not seen those arches on a facelift before :D any more pics?

i bet you can get all the amazing micra bits lol its not fair!

Taiwan cool.... and welcome I here you can get some very nice aftermarket parts over there. and some very hard to find parts you cant get here..........

Yes!!It's real.

In Taiwan,we call "MIRCA" is "MARCH"

hi ya, welcome to the club :D

that is a very awesome looking car you have there :D i have not seen those arches on a facelift before :D any more pics?

i bet you can get all the amazing micra bits lol its not fair!

I have some pics,I will post!!
Thanks your looking!!!

Liking the MICRA aka MARCH.

Where did you get those door cards from?

What are the chances of you posting some good Taiwan retailers websites? As I guess we're going to have some Jealous Micra owners on this side of the world, lol.

welcome to the club :) glad to see another march on here! i want to rob it for bits :p iam sure everyone wants to lol..... we all love the march over here!

Very Very Nice, What spoiler is that?

Also what guages do you have in the pod at the top of the windscreen?

:grinning:

very nice :) ...turbo'd?
No,In Taiwan NA is better:grinning:

Very Very Nice, What spoiler is that?

Also what guages do you have in the pod at the top of the windscreen?

:grinning:

It's water.temp+oil.temp+oil.press from DEFI

welcome to the club :) glad to see another march on here! i want to rob it for bits :p iam sure everyone wants to lol..... we all love the march over here!

If you rob my car,I will cry everyday!!

OMG!!! where did you get those lights??

and where did you get that bodykit? that is awesome!!!

I LOVE YOUR CAR!!! its beautiful you have done an amazing job!

OMG!!! where did you get those lights??

and where did you get that bodykit? that is awesome!!!

I LOVE YOUR CAR!!! its beautiful you have done an amazing job!

In Taiwan you can buy many kinds of lights and the bodykit!!!

Thanks your looking!!!:grinning:

your car is well nice, is it your house next to your car? whats that tank for? and whats that boiler lookalike thing? sorry i am a bit nosy. lol

Wow! That is one hawt Micra! I love the Nismo wheels - i think I might actually be in love with them!

Right, that's it. I've moving to Taiwan - they have so much more parts to put on their cars! Anyone joining me? :grinning:

your car is well nice, is it your house next to your car? whats that tank for? and whats that boiler lookalike thing? sorry i am a bit nosy. lol

Yes it is my house!The tank is full water to use!
Thanks for your looking!!

would you be able to get any bits? would you be able to get those lights?

Yes I can!!If you in Taiwan you can buy those lights too!!
Maybe I can help!!!

gorgeous car can I rob some bits off it too? I tihnk you have made a lot of people on this site green with envy.

Plese don't rob my car!!

About the parts you can buy!!just don't rob !!:laugh:

Wow! That is one hawt Micra! I love the Nismo wheels - i think I might actually be in love with them!

Right, that's it. I've moving to Taiwan - they have so much more parts to put on their cars! Anyone joining me? :grinning:

The wheel is made in Taiwan. So it's cheaper than Japan's!!

About NISMO it just Pastes a LOGO!!!
LiKE this
elsawangchenimg600x4511ko8.jpg

I think personally the MSC should be nice to our new Taiwanese friend and offer him a job in exporting all those gorgeous parts to us :). I just cant stop drooling!

i cant beleive you got it all for a five door aswell! really great job!
how much does all of that sort of thing cost out there?

woah! awesome march! i hope stores here in the Philippines would import some March parts too.

Philippines's and Taiwan's is different!!

i cant beleive you got it all for a five door aswell! really great job!
how much does all of that sort of thing cost out there?

About 1000-1200 U.S

I think personally the MSC should be nice to our new Taiwanese friend and offer him a job in exporting all those gorgeous parts to us :). I just cant stop drooling!

I wish I can help!! But i don't know the parts is match your car or not!!

So who's organising a meet in Taiwan then, lol. We'll all need a lot of spending money...

In taiwan our K11family will have a big meet on May 4nd
Every year we have once big meet,about 70-90 cars!!
I will post the different car in here!!

carbon
p1020147pn3.jpg

sam11130014img600x45012pg5.jpg

ooooooooooooh!!! carbon!! that is nice!

don't worry about parts matching, anything that fits your car can fit a UK car or modified to fit a uk car ;)

SAM1113001, this sounds like a perfect business opportunity for you to make the big bucks, as it were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjg1979
So who's organising a meet in Taiwan then, lol. We'll all need a lot of spending money...

Are these all Micra's?

90 micra's?! Wow!
I think we're aiming for our biggest meet and there's about 30!

You really could make a lot of money exporting some of those bits, we have such a hard time getting hold of micra/march parts :(

ooooooooooooh!!! carbon!! that is nice!

don't worry about parts matching, anything that fits your car can fit a UK car or modified to fit a uk car ;)

OK i will try to help you!!

SAM1113001, this sounds like a perfect business opportunity for you to make the big bucks, as it were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjg1979

Are these all Micra's?

Money is not Important!!

I like to talking about car with my friend~In here I wish I can meet some good friends

Our K11family are all Micra!!But we have many kinds of it!!

If we managed to do a mass Micra meet say in the middle of the UK there could be over 1500 micras, then we could be in the Guinness Book of Records, lol.

ye but most ppl dont reallise there full poteintial of there micra like we do , grannies its time to learn to mod lol

Sam what time is it over there, going by the post I've just done?

Looking at you post looks like you were up till 3:30 in the morning, lol.

Bolton, Grannies do know the full potential but their Pension doesn't cover Pimping a Micra, lol.

Sam what time is it over there, going by the post I've just done?

Looking at you post looks like you were up till 3:30 in the morning, lol.

Bolton, Grannies do know the full potential but their Pension doesn't cover Pimping a Micra, lol.

In Taiwan is PM 5:00 now!!!

omg omg omg omg omg omg (faint)

*slap* reallllllllllllllllllllllly love your car im goin to tiawan pjg1979 you coming and one else wana come lol

Yeah I'll come, lol. But I'd rather cruise it there with a massive trailer, Hell I'll rent a flatbed, lol.

I think we should take Hoody due to his misfortune yesterday.

:eek: very nice...

ah i took a guess at turbo'd based on the gauges :D ...do i assume then that NA tuning parts are easy to find in taiwan.?

i carnt belive you get carbon bonnets! no one sells micra carbon bonnets in the uk! i dont think anyone in the uk has a carbon bonnet on there micra!

do they sell the saloon march over in tiawan? and do they sell 4wd marchs?

the only rare ones we get are the march cabrio! but there imports only! all we get are micras, 4door and 3door!

i carnt belive you get carbon bonnets! no one sells micra carbon bonnets in the uk! i dont think anyone in the uk has a carbon bonnet on there micra!

do they sell the saloon march over in tiawan? and do they sell 4wd marchs?

the only rare ones we get are the march cabrio! but there imports only! all we get are micras, 4door and 3door!

Carbon bonnets is not cheap and rare in Taiwan so I am lucky!!
It cost about 680-700 U.S~~

In Taiwan are only three kinds of micra/march
But we don't have 4WD!!

I show you pics about the two kinds

We call it 4D
cimg0381kl6.jpg

cimg0379lx9.jpg

We call restores the old(VERITA)
pict00711ob1.jpg

I want that white one, I was just thinking the other day if they did saloon Micra's like they did a saloon Vauxhall Nova.

I would like a Saloon Micra because you could fit a whole new range of spoilers.

Back