im sorry but.......

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
i now take back everytrhing i have said about the new corsa, because of the VXR. just came back from morrisons n sitting in car reading zoo while eathing my chicken leg+thigh from the deli counter, i came across the new corsa 1.6 TURBO VXR and it is amazing! the pics in zoo ar mint and @ less than £16k, its cheaper then most of it rivals! ive really took a liking to this car and if things go well with this job, it may be my next car for summer (insurance and situation pending lol) but here were are pics too for full write up n pics, buy this weeks zoo.....:D

Attachments

• 2519-03.jpg
    2519-03.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 234
yea i read about it a few weeks back and think it looks so real mean for a small hatch.

but the pricing is near other bigger and faster rivals. wouldnt be surprised if they start to flood the cruising scenes. hehe :laugh:

well its main rivals are the cooper S and the clio 197, both cost £15,995 corsa is £15,595 so its like £400 cheaper, and IMO nicer n more powerful.

Nice enough but to me they're trying to make it a small vectra like the Fiesta is now just a small Focus, if you must then good for you but a Mini Cooper would be better if you need to get a brand new car

i really liked the fiesta st when that was a concept a few years ago and i swore i would get the RS fiesta but when i saw so many chavs driving the STs around i was forget it no way am i getting one now!!

also they never released the RS fiesta

What I do like about the new corsa as it's a million miles from the boy racer corsa B, it has bought the corsa name out of the mud, i like it better than the corsa C

no offence but i think the corsa c's are pants, slow, noisy, crap on the smelly stuff n cheap horid plastic interior. ohhh and the engine sucks!, echtech my arse :p

well its main rivals are the cooper S and the clio 197, both cost £15,995 corsa is £15,595 so its like £400 cheaper, and IMO nicer n more powerful.

clio are always cheap as chips. if you check out one of those hypermarket place you can get a Clio 197 for 12-13k brand new, orginate from europe but full UK spec. ok you wont get as much when you sell it but you didnt pay as much in the first place.

just checked on the spec, 200bhp from this little monster but if the last model's dull driving experience is anything to go by then this will just be another crappy corsa. dead & buried in 2-3 years after production. :suspect:

wheres the RX8 exhaust? RX8 has a twin exit. The centre bit in the bumper is a decrative item...the exhaust on that thing is off a astra vxr.

Im going test drive that corsa as soon as i can get my hands on one. Might trade the ST in for one.

wheres the RX8 exhaust? RX8 has a twin exit. The centre bit in the bumper is a decrative item...the exhaust on that thing is off a astra vxr.

Im going test drive that corsa as soon as i can get my hands on one. Might trade the ST in for one.

Genine typo, i did actually mean to write VXR.. You know all these silly little car names, gets confusing! :p

Well 2 parts of three parts that i mentioned on that car are from the vauxhall, so may aswell just get the Astra

Back