hi all, im a n00b..

CMF_xero

» CMF Member
hi everyone, ive just purchased aaronS little blue machine. this is my first micra but not my first modified car.

the little blue meany will be my daily/fun car. i currently also own an AE86 sprinter which is faily highly modified.
the AE86 has a rebuilt smallport ae92 red top 16v engine with wiseco hi-comp forged pistons, balance bottom end, ported and polished head, ported intake manifold, extractors zorst, greddy type S coilovers, swaybars, adjustable bits everywhere, TRD 2 way LSD. oh and also jumbo-tron AU falcon 290mm disc's and twin piston calipers, that should pull up sub 900kg pretty quick..

previously at wakefield i did a 1:15 on the old engine (before i killed the head... long story) and havent had time or money since the rebuild to go back. also did a 1:27 at oran park with old engine and no brakes, just the **** drums and **** as factory solid discs.

most of the work was done by me, and my mates.

the micra came about as a mate here at work had one and i thought it was a ****ing awesome little car, and would be mad as a daily.
aaronS's popped up, outta no where with most of the stuff i would love to do one already done!
so in the future i will be on the look out for a new lightweight flywheels and maybe some new wheels. but i have to get my finances in order first.

ill get some pics or something up later today

CMF_xero

» CMF Member
yeah i did my homework before buying. although i did get spun out by the indicator stalks on the left side..

ill be asking some hard questions later.

also is there any other forums/whatever about? i heard a wild rumour theres a UK forum?

Back