Off topic....but pretty cool

Completely unrelated to Micras or cars in general, but I thought this might be useful to some of you, and it's pretty funny!

A guy from another forum I'm a member of clicked a banner ad and came across this. Basically, its a text service that you can ask any question to, and get a reply by text message. There's a free trial, so you can get one answer for free.

I haven't decided what to ask myself yet - but here are some of the answers that other people have had so far:

"When I have repaired my 'cat d' write-off car, does it need to be inspected before it goes back on the road and insured?"

"There is no legally required inspection for written off vehicles. Your insurance company may have it's own procedures though before they will insure you"

If you unscrew your belly button, would your bum fall off?

AQA Does no know of any method for undoing your belly button, if such an act was possible, AQA doubts your bum would fall, but advices not to try it

why do only smarites have the answer?

smarties don't always have the answer.
They make children happy, ease chocolate cravings
and have lettered lids. AQA raison d'etre is to have the answer

who actually ate all the pies?

Tom Chaplin, the singer with chart -friendly
rockers Keane and ex-Liverpool midfielder and
Kidderminster manager Jan Molby ate all the pies between them

masterbiker

Ex. Club Member
That is pritty cool I asked them this:

Will there ever be a reaction test for old drivers, as one crashed into me last week.

goto this post to read the whole story: link

I will post the answer when I get one.

masterbiker

Ex. Club Member
Their answer:

Many people argue that reaction tests for older drivers should be put in place but statistics show that older drivers are safer than younger.

Yeah but I bet that the insrance companies took surveyed 100 chav 17yo drivers and 100 ex-race/rally 50yo drivers so they could tarnish all young drivers with the same brush.