Im Back and getting another micra!!!!!

Hi all im Gaz, i first signed up in 2006 and got my first micra, a T reg silver 1.0l that only had 11.000 miles. Some of you may remember me as i came to a few JAE's and the one with 17'' alloys :doh:. few picys:

DSC01128.jpg

3686192498a8009770974l.jpg

Basicly i had it for 2 years and sold it to get a 200sx that i loved :p

4744_103547976512_665666512_2344355.jpg

Got in to drifting (as you do) then after 7 months of owning the 200 someone decided not to stop at traffic lights and did this ....

IMG_0097.jpg

:( Gutted wasnt the word....Anyway i was stuck for a car until my claim money came thru so i bought my brothers old Swift Gti, got it all fixed up and motd and had that for about 5 days.....then the cambelt snapped :glare: Grrr. I took it to my work, put a new cambelt kit on and it started up first time with no probs, wheyyyyy kept it for 3 months then my claim money had arrived so it was time for something special.

untitled6.jpg

Ive always wanted one of these and i thought ahh what the heck il get one now because if i dont i will probs never own one.

d293e39d.jpg

Being 21yrs old and trying to insure this monster was draining my money each month so after 4 months.......i got a bigger but alot cheaper monster haha :p

1fbd25a0.jpg

5d0ed1b4.jpg

So now im stuck with this beast, im gonna fix it up abit, sell it on then hopefully pick my self up another micra, pre facelift one this time tho as i have big plans for it :grinning:

Sorry if the pics are a stupid size, im not that clever on the p.c side of things :p

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
thats the problem,when i wasnt in the micra i used to miss it badly
now i am back in one i feel a lot better and calmed down
welcome back

Yeah me too, no matter what other car i was driving it didnt feel the same. Has many people supercharged the cg13? or do you think that may be a bad idea? thanks dude.

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Welcome back :)

your 200sx got the same treatment as my bros ps...what you do with it? it get scrapped...as it doesnt look that bad to fix it :)

at the moment on here theres only me running a supercharged micra...though there are others working on them / tinkering with the idea ;)

Ahh thanks dude, it doesn't look to bad in the pic but all the floor was pushed in, the boot was over the rear window and there was big creases in the quater panels. As I was using it as my daily too I couldn't agree on spending alot of money getting it looking good again. I sold it to the dude I bought it off, he smashed it all out with a fix it all tool and just uses it as his play/drift car.

Ahh very good, have you put up a blog i can be Reading? :)

solarice

Ex. Club Member
ah right, my bros looked pretty bad but in the end wasnt too hard to replace the bent bits as everything important was still straight... :)

for my blog check my sig ;) its kinda all over the place but you can probs get an idea of what i was up to lol.

Ahh yes but you cant unbolt the boot floor and quaterpanels :p. Yes i found it the other day and ive read quite alot but i couldnt find where you got your supercharger from and what it was off? :grinning:

solarice

Ex. Club Member
sc from a mr2 mk1...I found it by searching and got lucky...that seems to be the only way really as there arent many of them about never mind for sale.

haha bootfloor comes off with a hammer and a drill :D its finding a cheap replacement thats the hard bit ;) though im with you on the rear quarters.

I knew insects were attracted to yellow and orange cars but had no idea that long legged girls in fishnets where so attracted to silver cars :wow:

Now why on earth did I get a blue one :(

Ahhhh I see, well it's funny you should say that as there's a bloke who
lives just around the corner from me who breaks them. Most of them
are autos but I think there still supercharged :). If that fails I'll look in to a mini
cooper S one.

Yep for some reason they were attached to my Micra :D, good thing about silver cars
is they look cleaner for longer :)