I passed.

meji

Club Member (Trial)
Yeah I just thought I'd let you guys know, I passed my practical driving test today in my K11 :D
It only cut out once...

So yeah, cool eh, there's my motorbike and car tests done at 18.

Jack.

You're right there mate.

Well I've just been out for the first time by myself, it was so much fun just cruising around my town.

Although whilst I was doing the speed limit this 70+ year old looking man overtook me in some BMW sports car haha.

I also saw a guy drifting around some roundabout near my old school in an R32 skyline.

What an eventful first drive, 100% safe though and I'm very happy with my Micra :D

now you can forget everything u used to know about driving :D
its a great feeling of relief when u pass, and it gets even better when u get the cheque back from your insurance company :p:p:D:D

Well done mate! I recommend you do pass plus, get one years NCD and a bit more experience :)

Yeaahh, I need to do the pass plus to reduce my insurance a bit.

I already had provisional insurance which was £400, it runs out in June/July and it only cost an extra £200 to put me on with my full license woo.

First gear has just gone in my car though and we're thinking of trying to find a 1.0 K10 or another 1.0 K11. (I'd prefer a K10 they're lush) but yeah the amount of things wrong with my current K11 me and my Dad just cannot justify trying to repair it.

Back