Practical Driving Test

meji

Club Member (Trial)
Yeah I've just booked mine today, for 8th February, days away :O
Anyway I've passed my full motorcycle test but I was just wondering what to expect on the car one?
Any advice?
Oh an I'm not using an instructors car btw guys, I'll be doing it in my K11 :D

Jack.

haha keep in the speed limit, umm dont take chances, and be prepared to wait for spaces through traffic! only sayin that cause thats what i failed on first time :(

:D I think I'm ready. Hopefully I'll pass and be able to drive my car without my parents in haha.

best thing you can do is not to stress over it, dont mind sticking to precise speed limits and driving like your granny... they just want to see competent, confident drivers... get 1 or 2 lessons around the test route and you will ace it no prob... i always said if i passed 1st time, ANYBODY can :)

Good luck with it though. :D

I did mine in the K11.
Just remember to turn your indicators off when you pull away after he tells you to stop at the next safest place.

i know how your feeling buddy i just did my lgv driving test last month- give the examiner a nice smooth ride imagine you have a bucket of water on your dash and you don't want to spill any!!! it worked for me. Any way good luck and let us all know how you got on.

Back