Passed my test

Rob..

Ex. Club Member
Well as of today i am fully licensed wooh!
got 11 faults but the examiner said it was due to the low lying sun reflecting off the wet floor from the previous rain (how the weather does change :doh: ) although i said myself to him that i cant blame the weather really.
anyhoo, looking at gettin the k11 on the road next, needs a vic test (vehicle identity check) as it had to be repaired since the previous owner was a hairdresser and crashed it lmao, taxing and insuring.
just thought i'd warn people i'll be let loose soon anyway!

cheers everyone, was just talking to the old man about this vic test, apparently its pointless but required. they check the serial numbers and use a magnet to check for any filler (in case its been chopped out of a car and welded into this one) and check it looks like the car it should be (which made me laugh) and then give you a certificate stating at the bottom
'we cannot fully guarantee this vehicle has the correct identity' even if it passes, so these guys are just guessing its right, and making sure you know it!
what a typically british thing to do lol

Congrats! I highly recommend doing Pass Plus. Will knock your insurance down and give you a bit more experience :)

thanks for the replies everyone, and i am considering pass plus Arnold thanks for the advice.

Well sonic, gota get the ICE wired up, then probably tint the rear windows, i already have seat covers gear nob and pedals. will be looking to pay kristian a visit for probably an sr front bumper, open grill and badboy bonnet when i get the money saved, and from their it will all be done by ear really.

looking to get the interior done at some point as its a lil too basic though, anyone on here done a complete interior change? (ie carpets, door cards, dash etc)

Back