Howdy from Melbourne, Australia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, just joined today!
I'm from Melbourne, Australia and have a 1995 k11 SLX
Its stock apart from a 2" catback exhaust, whiteline panhard, Green SR Dials (From a member on here), Driving lights and Nissan N15 pulsar SSS wheels.
Soon to fit my lowered king springs.
They say that a picture is worth 1000 words - I dont type that much so here's a few pics.

this is when I first got her:
micra3.pg

micra1.jpg

and no, I didnt run over my dog, she's just sleeping next to my wheel, lol

micra2.jpg

welcome from afar.

almost every micra i see from OZ is super clean and perfectly rust free.... what the hell?
super sports are so nice to look at and not at all common...

anyway. sweet ride, best colour too, and loving the lights at the front.

word of advice mate, bin the 16 valve stickers, they look lost! other than that the car is mint. welcome along! :)

its because only britain only uses salt on the roads sti looks smart not fussy with the front lights though

word of advice mate, bin the 16 valve stickers, they look lost! other than that the car is mint. welcome along! :)

Cheers mate, yet to remove them, only removed the black rubber strips off the doors last week :)

its because only britain only uses salt on the roads sti looks smart not fussy with the front lights though

Yep, lucky where I live it doesn't snow (it has twice but meh) but I live in the bush/forest and it gets real dark, so hence the lights :p.

This is just a daily. my other car is a 1994 VW VR6 Golf and a 1964 Morris Mini Panelvan

vr6.pg

van1back2.pg

Love the VR6, they are awesome cars!!!

K11 looks good.

Mini looks lovely as well, I love the old skool minis, better than those german minis!!!!

Love the VR6, they are awesome cars!!!

K11 looks good.

Mini looks lovely as well, I love the old skool minis, better than those german minis!!!!

The micra is the closest thing I could get to a modern day mini, without hopping back into an old school one that's full of rattles and lacks power haha, something I don't miss having owned 3 mini's

cute engine too, it,s a v6 but has 6 inlet tracts at the front and 6 exhaust ports at the back eh :cool:

Sound awesome too! they're a pretty underestimated car in Australia but numbers of them are slowly dwindling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back