Howdoo !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, been having a real good read through the site for the past week or so now, so i thought i'd better sign up and join in!

looking to buy a pre-facelift (like them best (Y)) in the not too distant future and do my usual thing :)

I'm pretty handy with spanners and i'm a qualified vehicle body repair and refinisher.... which helps haha!

Mainly been into Metro's before, but fancy a change! and hey since im used to being told i have an OAP's car.... why change it :laugh:

as soon as i figure out how i'll post some pictures of my last metro, so you guys can tell me what you think haha :) it wasn't shy i'll tell you now haha!

cheers!

Matt(Y)

welcome to the wonderful wolrd that is micra matt enjoy your stay hope you find your self a minter

welcome to the wonderful wolrd that is micra matt enjoy your stay hope you find your self a minter

Thanks for the warm welcome dude! and im not fussed about condition really...... as fixing its half the fun haha!! (Y)

Still got no idea on how to attach pics to my replies, but will get some up asap :) i'm looking forward to getting your reactions, as you all can see the potential in "boring" cars :D

cheers

Matt

get-attachment.asp
get-attachment.asp
get-attachment.asp

get-attachment.asp

Just a couple of pic's of my old car i built, all parts inc rear rollcage are made by me (Y)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys (Y)

im looking forward to getting my hands on one! then the fun can begin!

just out of interest, i've been looking on the site and i can't find out, but for aftermarket steering wheels, is the boss actually for a micra? or just one for a primera or similar as they are the same?

thanks again!

Matt

you can get a specific micra boss, but others do fit...though i cant remember which Nissans they are. Im sure someone will know though :D

Haha thank's guys!!

Metro took me about 2 months solid to do, it was a shed when i bought it!

Needed both rear arches replacing, wings replacing, floor welding, and most of the paintwork i wasn't happy with :) haha!

ended up getting a full respray bar the roof, and a 1.8 VVC engine from an MG-ZR shoved in there :D
Don't worry had the brakes from an MG-F on there, and more polybushings and strengthening bars than i'd like to remember lol!

I've really got my heart set on a K11, but tbh i think i will just end up getting a once over (like the metro) and driven around while i do another crazy project :D
If anyone has a way of hosting the pics, i have a catalog of the build lol!

Cheers!!
Matt(Y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back