Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gam1984

Professional lurker.....
Hi, I've been lurking around the forum (and the arcade, as some of you will know!) for a while now and I thought I'd stop being shy and post my first message on here.

I'll start by giving you all a little bit of info about myself. I'm Graeme and I'm from the Midlands (Staffs) and I'm 21. I'm a bit of a Micra nut, although I know practically nothing about the mechanical stuff.

I passed my driving test in May -just 2 minors! :laugh: - In my Grandad's E-reg Micra K10, which I still drive now and again. I now own a white '94 K11 1.0LX and I love it to bits :girly:

Not done much modding to it so far, but managed to get myself a spoiler off ebay, painted it and attached it a couple of weeks ago.

I've also got some super-s mudflaps, which I'm in the process of painting at the moment. Don't know exactly how they will attach to an LX, but I'm happy to experiment :glance: I'll try and get some pics up on here when I can.

Anyway, I'll hopefully be posting on here a bit more often in the future, so feel free to send me a message if you like :grinning:

Hello, welcome!!!

Yep seen your name in the arcade!!!!! I think the first thing the boy's will ask u is to post some pics up of your car lol!!!

Welcome

Ye, get some pics up.
The mudflaps should just screw on to car at front and bumper at rear, if you have trouble just ask but I do recommend getting the Haynes manual.

Cheers :grinning:

I'll try to get some pics up as soon as I can. Weather has been a bit poo at the moment though unfortunatly - don't want to get my precious digital camera wet!

I'll have another look for where I need to screw the flaps on, I think I've seen the screws on the front and rear. I've got the Haynes manual and its great, I just wasn't sure if the fitting would be the same on an LX.

Nice to know that I can ask for help if I have any problems though :grinning:

Thanks for all the welcomes from everyone :grinning: Nice to see a local member on here too. Are there many other people from the midlands on here?

Still not had chance to get any pics taken, will do soon as possible though.

Oh & I'm still determined to beat your Asteroids score Zoidberg :alien:

Hi, just letting you all know that I've finally got some pics of the car up on here. They are on the "Pictures of members K11's" thread if anyone's interested :wow:

gam1984 said:
Thanks for all the welcomes from everyone :grinning: Nice to see a local member on here too. Are there many other people from the midlands on here?

yeah me and mark (stafford)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back