Hello

Thought I'd sign up on here for hints and tips, although not sure if this is another forum that has seen its membership shift almost entirely to facebook?
I much prefer forums for project threads and you can actually find things.

First time Nissan owner as I'm a Ford guy through and through with a MK7 Transit and Mk1 Focus RS.

The wife has decided she fancies giving autotests a go and as I've been karting for 17 odd years and love the odd autotest every now and then (did one in the Tranny last week and embarassed a few people) we've bought a K11 for us both to use. I'll happily admit I've spent a while looking for a Ka instead but hadn't managed to find a good one for sensible money.

Only problem I seem to have is a very very weak handbrake so I shall have to hunt the other sections for a cure, but I suspect something simple like brake shoes or the cable needs adjusting.

Welcome!
Whilst yes it’s true, we’ve decreased in numbers and lost some to Facebook, the forum is still active, and we do have new faces joining every day!

Auto testing is one of my favourite motorsports, I had a silver K11 my father and I built to have a play with, when I realised I don’t have enough time to compete in as many as I’d like to, I sold the car. Now I just use my daily! Have a look at my signature (if you’re not using a mobile device) at frankie, my auto test car for some hints and tips!

Feel free to have a read through our forums, and ask me any questions you may have.

—Max

Back