How to get induction roar?

Hey MSC

at the moment I have a stock 1.0 k11 1998. I have found some 60mm ducting and possibly an almera air box. Will a cold feed to the air box give an induction roar if i use flex hose?

Im not a fan of the filter on the end of the cold feed that goes to the throttle body.

So basicly im looking at a cold air feed that will give me an induction roar, has anyone got this set up? Also what do I need to get to create my own?

Thanks
Ash

Almera Air Box + Performance Panel Filter + Cold Air Feed = Roar!

A cold air feed on its own wont produce the roar,but it'll help combined with the panel filter

so without drinking petrol just to give more noise, almera airbox + panel filter + cold air feed. So will flexy pipe do for the cold air feed or does it have to be that soild aluminium pipe with the coloured connector things?

ps. will i get a roar from a standard airbox n panel filter n cold feed?

i fitted this to my car as something temporary
DSCF3207.jpg

DSCF3208.jpg
DSCF3209.jpg

DSCF3210.jpg

Mine was set up just like yours Eliot, except I had the cold air feed pipe positioned just under the bumper. Cabled tied to the cross member! And yeah I agree most of the time I had the top part disconnected from the air box just for the noise!

Mine was set up just like yours Eliot, except I had the cold air feed pipe positioned just under the bumper. Cabled tied to the cross member! And yeah I agree most of the time I had the top part disconnected from the air box just for the noise!

It was a tight squeeze between the rad. I left it plugged in for about a month, I did some work forgot to plug it back in and when I floored it got the shock of my life! Mine was so loud! No exageration if I floored it past people walking at the side of the road 95% of the time they would turn round and look, (then look away when they saw what it was):wasntme:

hahahah. i get the same looks!

I drove out of college one day, about 50 people at the bus stop, floored it they ALL looked round!! The grin on my face. aha gave them a wave aswell. My mate who was at the bus stop heard peple say 'that nissan is sick man' and 'what has that car got in it'

sorry back on topic guys!

lol. just got to be careful around the coppers. sometimes loud noise can get you into some trouble. but it does sound sweet through a tunnel with your foot glued to the floor :D

I drove out of college one day, about 50 people at the bus stop, floored it they ALL looked round!! The grin on my face. aha gave them a wave aswell. My mate who was at the bus stop heard peple say 'that nissan is sick man' and 'what has that car got in it'

sorry back on topic guys!

:laugh:

"I see a cool air intake. It's got a NOS fogger system and a T4 turbo, Dominic.I see an AIC controller. It has direct port nitrous injection."

(Y)

Back