Induction kit

1.3siboy

Hi all im just wondering , there might be all ready a thrad on this, im bored of my induction now, its a K&N just straight on where the filter used to go its a 1.3si is tere neway i cn do do to it ie another way like pipercross with a cold feed?

first always search before you post,,thers loads of threads on things like this

and ther is alot of options for air filters,,are you after better performance or just the noise?

sorri fella since im new trying to get used to this forum hope u accept my appoligies, noise..

ok no problem youl get used to it,very easy to use this forom,james has done a good job :)

tbh i dunno wots best for noise lol,,,somone is sure to know,,like i said a search will tel you,(search tab at the top lol )

Pipercross is deff best for the noise, G has one, and if he can't sell his car as it is, i'm sure he's Breaking. Here's mine, Its an ITG one, pretty loud also :)

Titch :kungfu:

if you are just after loud noise then i have found that sticking the filter directly on top of you throttle makes it louder than if you attach a pipe and have the filter near to a cold air source, i have done this on both my micras and it was the same with both, but i find that with a pipe you seem to get more of a variety of noise, and generally better performance than ontop of the throttle

Back