hola, from Spain ,seat 600 cg13 swap

CMF_miilor

» CMF Member
Hi, from Spain, I have a seat 600 with an engine project cg13 nissan micra, engine is located at the rear of the car, connected to a gearbox renault 5 5-speed with a Nissan Micra bell housing, and need to know the distance between the outside of the bell housing and input shaft of the gearbox.
Also I have a problem with the excessive weight of the flywheel micron, is a strange piece divided into three parts, which is very difficult to save weight, I can use some other micron flywheel lighter one-piece, once law in one forum ester 1000 micron 16v, is it possible?.
I have thought to ride on cbr 600 or Carburetion FCR 39 carbs, I think it is more simple and suitable for a car of this type

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
hola miilor, sounds interesting :)
some of the 1.3,s had those 3 piece flywheels, and the post 98 1.0,s had a 1 piece (slightly lighter) one with the same clutch and spline
the pre 98 1.0 had a 1 piece f/w with a smaller clutch and only a 10mm dish (as in pic) and the measurement you asked for is 26mm (but bear in mind that is with the smaller dish, clutch and g/box, your dish is about 20mm iirc)

frank

Attachments

• 54055.jpg
    54055.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 36
Back