Re: Seat Swap.

Dear Micra Men & Lassies.
I'm spending too much time with Midge the March and people are starting to talk.

But being in the company of the March I am getting bored with the seat fabric shade and pattern. It's a washed out flowery blue and needs to be gone. Re-upholstery is hideously expensive, so nothing doing there. Swapping seats that are more appealing from Pick-A-Part is a more reasonably priced option.
So my call goes out to anybody reading this message who has an experience of a seat swap who can sing out and let me know if there are seats from another car that can be swapped over without too much modification to the rails and that fit comfortable within the confines of a Micra's interior.

Thanks in anticipation.
Bruce aka, Midge's dad.

Hi

Was lurking for this info too. Best option is so-called "buckets" from 1.3 SuperS/ or K10 SuperS (K10 ale considered as best)

About another car- I've found that Suzuki Swift seats have a similar mounting rails. But still needs some modifications to fit.

Every other needs to be heavy modified to fit. I bet its because of rails- the inner back mount is placed verticaly, screw goes inside the center tunnel.