hello from spain, seat 600 micra swap

Hi, from Spain, I have a seat 600 with an engine project cg13 nissan micra, engine is located at the rear of the car, connected to a gearbox renault 5 5-speed with a Nissan Micra bell housing, and need to know the distance between the outside of the bell housing and input shaft of the gearbox.
Also I have a problem with the excessive weight of the flywheel micron, is a strange piece divided into three parts, which is very difficult to save weight, I can use some other micron flywheel lighter one-piece, once law in one forum ester 1000 micron 16v, is it possible?.
I have thought to ride on cbr 600 or Carburetion FCR 39 carbs, I think it is more simple and suitable for a car of this type

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wow that sounds like an interesting project, badge engineered fiat plus old french tat and and some modern japanese engineering in the mix. Awesome. Lets see some Pics!

I love the idea of using the R5 box in the rear, does the engine hang far out the back? I suppose you will cover it with Abarth style stand offs for the engine lid.

I've no idea what the answer to your question is - I'm sure Frank will be along in a bit - Good luck with the project. Get yerself over to www.retro-rides.org too they will like this.

Lets have some Fiat/Seat 600 cool,

2319834550_36e04416e0.jpg

61371564._DSC1276_edited.jpg

4195573959_fdb40c0953.jpg

472_1964fiat.jpg

Back