Gearbox swap from facelift to pre-facelift k11(1993)

WP_20160401_15_14_10_Pro.jpg WP_20160401_15_13_05_Pro.jpg hey guys am new to this forum, but i've read through quite a bit :) so i realized that the clutch on my pre-facelift k11 1.0 isnt big enough for racing. it starts slipping after some time. so i decided to swap the gearbox and flywheel of a facelift k11 into my car so i can run a bigger clutch and also because the ratios are shorter. i have a couple of issues i need to sort out
1. the bell housing design is different and the starter motors mount in opposite directions in the two g/boxes, the prefacelift starter motor does not fit with the newer g/box housing. are the starter motors different to each other and what model year motor do i need to make it fit? are the facelift k11 and k12 starter motors the same?

2. my preacelift inner CV joints dont clip in the newer g/box. i suppose i should get the inner CVs of a facelift k11? is it possible for me to fit the inner CV of a facelift onto the drive shafts of the prefacelift? I am not upgrading the hubs just yet so i dont wanna buy complete axles of the facelift.

3. the rear g/box mount seems to be different, any information on that and how i can get around it?

4. the gear lever mounting point seems different on the two g/boxes, but that isnt a big issue.

5. i cant use the old metal guard/plate that comes behind the flywheel so i thought of making one for myself.

the mounts arent a big issue i think i should be able to get through it without much trouble. my biggest problem is the starter mortor and then the inner CV joints. any information on the above would be much much appreciated! Thanks in advance. I'll upload more pictures tomorrow