hks turbo manifold for sale

Antony

Ex. Club Member
maybe,

i just baught a janspeed manifold and am thinking of getting some GSXR throttle bodies too.

so i no longer need the manifold, my turbo or my intercooler..

£500 for all.... turbo T25, Davey C's old top mounted intercooler, (looks very nice indeedy with all the blue samco bits) and of course the hks cast turbo manifold, never been fitted.

now seperately they would be.
manifold £300
Intercooler £100
Turbo £120

cos i need the cash:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

come on, bargain as all that lot cost me more than this, and wouldnt you love to see a n/a micra revvin its nuts off at 130+bhp on throttle bodies than a half hearted turbo conversion?

yes, pretty much, but you will need the following..

E-manage ECU +wiring £350+
custom exhaust from downpipe back £350+
Possibly injectors, £varies
Mapping, £200 give or take

so you could be from n/a to turbo for less than £1800, but it would be rough..... you need alot more bits and bobs. oil lines, water lines, boost guages, temp guages, boost controlers, etc......

that would get you running at least,

but for perfect results you will need a bit more, low compression pistons (see ed about those) possibly a CG13DE lol, and some other bits too...

thanks

Oh that manifold would be perfect for me, bit too much for me though. Will probably cut my brothers corolla manifold and weld it to a micra flange.

let me know if you drop the price.

?! Its a bolt on! made by HKS designed to do the job! £500 for the lot is a bargin.

/\ what he said.....lol
ask alan arnold how much i payed for it........ ask davey C how much i payed for the intercooler too.......and visit my ebay if your unsure about the turbo ( cant remember who i baught it off but it wasnt cheap...)

bargain indeedy do.....
all i want is some GSXR throttle bodies, an inlet manifold, my ecu mapping and the exhaust manifold thats on its way......

come on guys these are like rocking horse droppings...

ive been looking more closely at the turbo, and the bits i was concerned about were rounded bolts..... but they are on the water inlet and outlets. so are not needed anyway..

the turbo is probs in better condition than the one thats running arround on my mates 220 tomcat at the minute...

JUST BEFORE YOU SEND ME ANY PAYMENTS, CAN YOU PLEASE HOLD ON UNTILL AFTER DONNY. IM REALY WEIGHING UP HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO DO AN N/A SETUP ON THE MICRA, AND WHEATHER ITS WORTH IT......... I MAY STILL GO TURBO, SO AS FAR AS THE MANIFOLD, IF YOU CAN WAIT TILL AFTER DONNY, ILL LET YOU KNOW THEN....... and yes i know i just baught a brand new janspeed...... so in a few months when ive got fed up with either saving up for a turbo or driving arround with the janspeed there will be a cheapo 4 branch on here......lol

BUT THE INTERCOOLER AND THE TUBO ARE DEFFINATE, AS I WANTED TO GET A FRONT MOUNT AND A DIFFERENT TURBO ANYWAY.. (WELL A NEWER ONE..LOL_)

sorry bout the capitals but it needed to be made easier to read...

Cool, so what comes with the IC, will it have all the piping necessary to go from turbo outlet to throttlebody?
Cheers

yep, it has everything as pictured on davey C's car, all the samco blue bits apart from the dump valve....... even includes the reducers and 90deg pieces and the ally tubing too....

will go straight on, but would probs need painting black..... for heat dissapation...... (also would look spiffing in black almost factory)

Back