Brand New HKS Turbo Manifold, guaging interest?

Hia guys,
Im just gauging interest in my HKS turbo manifold. It's never been used.
Im thinking of upgrading to a tubular one. Cost me over £200 and apart from fitting it to my spare engine for about 2 hours its sat in a box in my room since i baught it.

These are the only decent pics i have but if anyone has any then please feel free to post them up...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• dfsdf.JPG
    dfsdf.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 539
  • sdfds.JPG
    sdfds.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 970
no it cant just be turned around but there maybe a way of making a new flange for the block but then the turbo will fowl the altenator. what looks confusing about it being that way??

stani

nothing bad stani, just wondered how it all went that way up, just looked at your blog, now i get it.

tell me stani how much was you charged for your custom turbo elbow and downpipe cost mate??

it was £500, it goes from the turbo to the back and is that thickness straight through ;) but you dont have to get a full exhaust made, if your standard exhaust is thick enough you can just have a downpipe made up for minimal cost

dont mean to be an AH but could we keep this on topic please, there are already too many threads on here that just go off on some massive tangent

Perhaps a selling price would be a good way to go Noddie..........encase someone maybe interested :)

Perhaps a selling price would be a good way to go Noddie..........encase someone maybe interested :)

yeah fair enough:)
I am looking for arond £200 posted, cost me quite a bit more than that and as state above, its practicaly sat in my room since i bought it.

No your right Ed! Everyone knows how rubish the OE manifold is when N/A tuneing and turbos need to flow a lot more and needs to be least restrictive as poserbul! So it makes no sence to use the OE manifold as it's a huge huge restriction.

£200 is a total steal, these are rare enough over hea it's going to cost £200 for the postage alone so anyone who is/is thinking of going the turbo route you best be buying this, I promice it will be money well spent!

Back