HKS Turbo manifold and Refurbed Garret T2

Broony

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
1.) Garret T2 Turbo Fully refurbed with invoice (£295) - £200 + pp
View attachment 11048
View attachment 11051

2.) New Hks cast turbo manifold made for the cg10/cg13 fit T2, T25, T28 - £200 + pp
07022009355.jpg 07022009354.jpg

These parts cost me more than what im asking for them.

The manifold alone would cost you around 240 plus postage and the hassle of dealing with HKS Europe.

The turbo is fully reconned and all parts are brand new, better than buying a used turbo imo.

3.) Intercooler (new) - sits nicley in the gap in a super S /SR front bumper! - £30 + pp
08022009356.jpg

4.) cg13 block bored to suit, JE forged pistons 8:1 comp ratio. Stands me over £500 - sensible offers (pics soon)
Also have the rest of the engine in bits all parts availible, inc head and all gaskets and things to rebuild whole engine.
Also have a metal headgasket.

5.) Full CG13de engine done 80k - offers (pics soon)

6.) CG13de Gearbox done 55K - offers

7.) Breaking a SR, Bumpers have gone, boot/petrol release may have gone. but most other things availible inc SR alloys - Offers on everything.

yeah sure as long as you are defo having it. will check postage shouldnt be anymore than £10 15.

well i got messed around with a tuner, and i have a change of plan which you willa ll see shortly:) i alos have block bored to suit forged pistons.

probably a stupid question but that manifold... that puts the turbo on top doesn't it?

Glenn are you defo having it cos i could do with it shifted really??? if not sammy you can have it.

anyone interested in turbo its brand new???? if not its going on ebay. found invoice for it today and the refurb is actually £395!!!

probably a stupid question but that manifold... that puts the turbo on top doesn't it?

yes

Glenn are you defo having it cos i could do with it shifted really??? if not sammy you can have it.

anyone interested in turbo its brand new???? if not its going on ebay. found invoice for it today and the refurb is actually £395!!!

yes

i MAY be interested in the turbo, but please don't count on it, as i am sure you are aware, money is tight on all of us, but i will check and if i can spare the cash i will take it

i MAY be interested in the turbo, but please don't count on it, as i am sure you are aware, money is tight on all of us, but i will check and if i can spare the cash i will take it

No problem, id rather someone on here got it as its a cracking bit of kit!

Updated with some more stuff!:wasntme:

No problem, id rather someone on here got it as its a cracking bit of kit!

Updated with some more stuff!:wasntme:

hey mate, have you got any more info or pics on that intercooler? it looks a little small. also the gasket, i suppose that isn't going to fit a CGA engine...

Sorry if im disappointing anyone but ive had an offer i couldn't refuse for the whole lot which is a lot less hassle for me.

Sorry if im disappointing anyone but ive had an offer i couldn't refuse for the whole lot which is a lot less hassle for me.

glad you got it sold mate, can you give us any clues? anyone in the club? did you give them our address?

I can think of a few people with motivation to get more turbocharged K11's on the road.....

so thats my kit and yours gone.... and kristian is a busy boy this weekend too...

come monday theres gonna be a few surprises on here im sure..

Back