Hks Turbo Manifold For K11 for sale

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Selling this due to a change of plans.. Brand new HKS manifold for the K11, to fit a T2 or T25 turbo.

Questions, offers, etc.. Fire away

haha i jus got a turbo car on tues there wat price u looking for this manifold?

jane

Ive been offered £300 previously when i wanted to keep it so something around that mark.

Lol!! Well im very keen to close the sale to antony already at £300, but being quite skint, and hopefully not seeming too selfish here, i will consider other offers for another day or so.

Sorry Ian if i did say that, my mind isnt all what it once was! (old age)

Anyway, its such a sought after part, i dont want to restrict it to just one person which is why i've made it available here. If you want it more than Antony then your more than welcome to submit an offer, but as it stands, antony will be walking home with it if nobody else shows any interest :)

I'd usually accept the first offer and go with it, but, i know how hard to get this part is which is why i feel everyone should get a look in first :)

i want it as this os the one i bided on before is it not.. but alas i havent the cash so ill sit back and let this oe run its course if its still available when i get the cash ill have it..

antony_aiken said:
oh come on...ive been after an hks manifold for nearly 6 months......

you cant do this to me...please?

Ok mate its yours, you sound extremely desperate for it!!. I'l PM you my address to send a cheque, you can post date it if you like as i know what you said about getting the money next month

Cheers
Arnold

Back