HKS turbo manifold

superls

K10 Tuner
anyone got one? noddie im looking in your direction lol,

if anyone has one or i think noddie had a jig? i need some measurements off it.

i need the distance from the exhaust flange to the centre of the turbo flange, (i.e. how far away from the engine the turbo sits)

i need the distance from the centre of the exhaust ports to the top of the turbo flange, (i.e. how high the turbo sits)

and i need the position of the flange off centre to the centre of the exhaust flange, (i.e. the position left or right it sits)

reason i ask is ive got a part built log style stainless manifold half finished and want to base it on something as i dont have a turbo yet so thought the HKS one would be a good starting point.

many thanks

Hey man, if you pay postage il dig it out and send it your way of you like. It's only made out of wood but has helped me make a couple.

haha yes i would expect you would want it back lol, however i dont have the money for postage 2 ways and the measurements dont really need to be mega acurate, i just need an idea where to start :)

did you manage to get chance to do this yet mate? ive been laid up for 4 days with a trapped nerve in my back so not been online to ask.

Back