HKS Exhaurst Downpipe Pictures?

Hi everyone,
Im gonna knock myself up a downpipe (temp one), but before i do i would like to have a look at the HKS one for comparison, Does anyone know if it cuts out the first cat or weather it bolts onto it? (i seem to remember it bolting onto it?)
And before you say anything, i have 'done a search' and looked through the forced induction forum:D but didnt come up with any pics.
cheers,
Ed

there were some pics of the full kit posted up about 1 yr ago ed iirc (a skinny long, pipe i think, one of antony,s threads?)

yea thats right frank but it is a shocking down pipe if you ask me a bit like the very first one Nis had, you would be better off haveing one made up Ed

Yeah no doubt, i will at some point, i just wonna knock one up so that i can get the turbo bolted on, then i will upgrade when i need to. i recon i can make one for £35.
and yeah, i checked that thread frank, but the linked posted in it didnt work anymore:(

Hi Mate

I have some competition large bore down pipes in stock. It will do away with the front cat

Matthew
01865 748000

your right JB, its the downpipe from turbo. i want it to join to origenal exhaurst to begin with as that seems the cheapest and easiest option atm, i will upgrade soon:)

Back