A introduction to my cars...

Wasn't sure to add this to introductions as there isnt a non micra or other car section, but as you all like your Nissans i thought i would post up some pictures and specs of team devilTORQUE's car. If you come and find me at a meet maybe il give you a few laps in it ;)

Nissan R32GTR V-Spec

472bhp with 407lbft Torque At the hubs (4WD) (with no correction!)

Engine:
2.6 Dynamically balanced, lightened and polished crank
Eagle H section steel con rods
ARP Con rod bolts
Wiseco 86.5mm Forged piston kit
JUN high capacity oil pump
ATI harmonic crank damper
Tomei sump baffle
Tomei steel head gasket
Race ported cylinder head with combustion chambers worked
Ported inlet manifold
Tomei steel inlet gaskets
New valve stem seals and valve springs
HKS 280 step 2 exhaust cam, reprofilled 280 step 2 inlet Cam
HKS adjustable Vernier pulleys
R34 N1 roller bearing turbo's
HKS actuators
N1 Turbo manifolds
Tomei Turbo Elbows
RSR Turbo downpipe
Tomei induction kit
Custom oil catch tank
Kakimoto 90mm stainless steel exhaust system
Tomeo Retec ECU with LINK G4

Fuelling:
HKS Fuel rail
Sard 700cc injectors
Fuel regulator
A/M in tank fuel pump

Cooling:
HKS 3 Layer intercooler
HKS16 Row oil cooler
Cooper upgrade radiator
Samco Hoses

Drivetrain:
BCNR33 GTR Refreshed gearbox
Exedy Hyper completion D lightweight race clutch
Custom one piece race prop shaft
Kaaz 2 way solid rear LSD
Front mechanical LSD
HICAS Lock out

Suspension:
HKS HyperMax PRO race dampers and springs
NISMO Suspension bushes
Adjustable Camber front arms
Adjustable Camber rear arms
Solid Diff bushes
Suspension geometry set and corner weighted

Wheels and brakes:
Rota Torque 9.5x17 racing wheels
Tyres Dunlop D02Z
Alcon Grex 4 pot front brake kit
BNCR33 GTR rear brembo brake callipers with new vented discs
Cusco master cylinder brake stopper

Chassis strengthening:
13 point roll cage (through dash version)
Roll cage door bars
Auto select monster alloy strut brace
Welded rear strut brace
Complete spot welded chassis

Interior:
Omori Water temp gauge
Omori oil temp gauge
Omori oil pressure gauge
Omori exhaust temp gauge
HKS boost gauge
Greddy profec B boost controller
Greddy auto timer
Battery kill switch
4WD torque controller
Nismo 260km speedometer
Auto meter rev counter with shift light
Sparco steering wheel
Sabelt Harness 4 point
Recaro SPG race seat
Battery re location kit (behind passenger seat)

Exterior:
Vented lightweight bonnet
Bonnet pins
Pinned boot lid (removable)
Full carbon rear adjustable rear wing

Other:
Weight reduction program
ABS removed

Micra super S

Here is my new project a super clean K10 Micra Super S. Finally found one and me and Steve went up to peterborough to collect it...was well worth the journey!

1992 K10 Micra super S with 41k genuine miles, and only one previous owner! Came with full service history, and the original hand book, and even the original instructions for the sunroof ect!

Not going to do alot to this car, as my main car is obviously the GTR but thinking of some nice old school deep dish wheels, lowering springs, induction kit, and a small exhaust to finish it off

*Just noticed you have a Micra K10 blog area, Moderator please move if required*

please put a RB26 lump in the micra and RWD conversion ;)

love the R32's i think the R33 was abit too 'fat' lol, not keen on the spoiler though...

Yeah the R32 GTR is alot lighter compared to the others and still is more than capable of holding its own even now, as for the spoiler well it actually does something, if i gave you a ride you'll see why ;)

Wow! The Micra is ace :D

Where'd you find it? I look at eBay, AutoTrader and Loot.com all the time and didn't see that anywhere!

:)

actually dont mind big spoilers on RWD cars (please listen saxo owners) lol nice cars nice example of the super s too! wish mine looked like that when i got mine :(

Update to the Super S :)

Now fitting:
Wheels
Lowering springs
Upgraded shocks
R6 Bike carbs (full Bogg bros kit)
Full custom side exit 2" exhaust system.

Pictures to follow as each is fitted :)

After having the wheels on for one day i got a bloody puncture on the passenger rear so fitted steels at the back and alloys at the front for a day lol. Puncture is now fixed and wheels are back on the car, KYB shocks and lowering springs (35mm drop) now fitted, makes alot of difference as the springs are much harder so handles like a roller skate now :p

Took a look at the exhaust system today, made a plan to fit a side exit exhaust on the drivers side as a lot of work to fit to the passenger side so taking the easy route (pics to follow) Also i now have a full Bogg bros R6 bike carb kit ready to be fitted once the exhaust is fitted and that damn CAT is removed :)

Yeah i posted them using postimage which woks well on the SOC and DevilTORQUE but for some reason your settings seem to keep it the same size as the thumb?

Not alot of disposable income hence why im not now running Time attack this year due to bottom end failure :( BUT next year hopefully all will be ready to go :)

The R32 cost me £14K mate which is on the high end compared to some R32 GTR's but this one has alot of work on it that is hard to see but makes all the difference, like chassis welding and the components used throughout the car :)

Ive already had a R33 but i do prefer my R32, would really like a R30 ironmask but need to get these two sorted first :)

My old R33:

Also had a Stagea for a while (Skyline estate):

And the R30 ironmask im dying to get:

Back