Hi there! New member here

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JTunerTim

Hey there! I signed up a few days back and got my account activated to today so ive been posting on these forums today and they are a great source of info so far! And very good guys on here so cheers for that!
Just a quick question about the forum generally, when i try to view someones "Public profile" i cant seem to get on there, it says i dont have the correct rights or something cause im trying to do an admin thing? I was wtf? Abit confused there...
Also, is it possible for me to get an avatar? Or do i have to be a member for so long or something?
Thanks alot

Tim

JTunerTim said:
Hey there! I signed up a few days back and got my account activated to today so ive been posting on these forums today and they are a great source of info so far! And very good guys on here so cheers for that!
Just a quick question about the forum generally, when i try to view someones "Public profile" i cant seem to get on there, it says i dont have the correct rights or something cause im trying to do an admin thing? I was wtf? Abit confused there...
Also, is it possible for me to get an avatar? Or do i have to be a member for so long or something?
Thanks alot

Tim

Hi ya mate, welcome to the site :)

i hope you enjoy your stay ;)

i think you have to be a full member to have an Avatar but really it isn't much at all :D

NeX said:
Hi ya mate, welcome to the site :)

i hope you enjoy your stay ;)

i think you have to be a full member to have an Avatar but really it isn't much at all :D

Thanks alot,

so how do i become a full member? Do i have to pay?
I was thinking about subscribing nearer the time i get my car. :grinning:

Hi there.

Welcome to the forum

Joining options are here

Membership overview is here

thanks
Kev

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome, great site with very good people on here.
Definatly gonna join nearer the time i get my car, and as im training to be a mechanic, HOPEFULLY i can be of some help to the forums in the future....? :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back