help!!!

C

carl_k

hi ppl ave got a nissan micra k11N reg and ave just bought the extreme kit of me m8 nd its for a fiat punto the fittin should be close but they probz need modded or is they no point in doin this :down: i live in south shields does any 1 no any gd body shops tht could do this 4 me and how much would it cost about cheers ppl (Y)

carl_k said:
hi ppl ave got a nissan micra k11N reg and ave just bought the extreme kit of me m8 nd its for a fiat punto the fittin should be close but they probz need modded or is they no point in doin this :down: i live in south shields does any 1 no any gd body shops tht could do this 4 me and how much would it cost about cheers ppl (Y)

I think it translates to:

Hello good people of the MSC, i have a Nissan Micra K11 N reg and have bought the extreme kit off a friend of mine. If is for a Fiat Punto, I think the fitting should be close, but as im a chav with a small ammount of sense i think it would be best to get a professional to modify them to fit.

Could you lovely people of the MSC supply me with the name of a good car body shop that would be willing to take this task on for me. Also an idea of how much this should cost.

Sorry if you feel i have taken the p.i.s.s. (even tho i have) but its all in good fun. :laugh:

Back