any 1 know any gd bodyshops

C

carl_k

hi ppl, ave got a nissan micra k11 N reg and i have just bought the extreme kit of a fiat punto mk1 off me m8 coz it is a really nice kit a hope it will fit me micra and i no it needs to be modified or is there just no point :down: , i live in south shields so does any 1 know any gd body shops tht can do this and how much about does it cost cheers 4 ya help (Y) carl

hey there, i see your from the north east, im in the area too. What car you got, would anyone have seen it around? Or does it just look standard atm? Can't help you with body shops though, although the kit should fit with some modding i guess.

hi ian, a bought the car off me mate its a black micra super s and it has black out windows and white lights also a 4 or 5" back box before i bought it of me mate it used to go around south shields alot

cool, so is it possible to get the kit fitted and do you think the kit will look good on a micra ??

carl_k said:
cool, so is it possible to get the kit fitted and do you think the kit will look good on a micra ??

sure someone would do a photoshop for you, some people are pretty good at it on this site!

if ya got some pics of ya car i am sure some one wil give it a go for ya.

hi glenn, could you tell me who could do this for me because i would realy like to see if the kit would look good on any micra just i havent got a good picture of mine yet

if ya get some pics of ur car and "at the same angle put the body kit so it lines up" i would give it a go for u? i mean photoshop it lol

Napster

Back