Help needed

Hello All

I have nissan micra 2001. K11, 1.0, Automatic

It was running fine since last few yeras.
Suddenly it stalled while moving on the road.

Took to garage. He checked and confirmed that crank sensor, cam sensor, battery, fuel pump and all electrical are working fine.

He also put into diagnostic test which stated that car is OK.

I replaced new battery, cam sensor and crank shaft sensor. No progress at all.

However car is cranking but not firing (( P.S some times car starts and some other times it does not ))

Many thanks in advance

Frank
How can i do that ((have you checked for a spark, or tried a drop of fuel down the throttlebody )).

also some times car starts and some other times it does not

Hi All

I have manged to sort this myself with the blessings of ALLAH/GOD

Mechanic failed to detect with his computer sensor
Electrician failed to identify this simple issue

i examined each section carefully
a) checked that fuel pump is working
b) checked that all fueses under the steering are working fine
c) checked that crank shaft sensor and cam sensor is working fine
d) removed the air filter cover and checked that all connection attched to throttlebody are working fine

e) Finally changed the 30 amps fuse of engine and igintion (pink colour) and two blue relays. These all are next to car battery

and the car is on road. No more trouble (with the Blessings of ALLAH/GOD.

Thanks for viewing and replying

The trouble was with the 30 amps engine fuse or ignition fuse. when engine is cold, the electrical contact of the fuse remains joined.

Once the engine starts running this fuse got hot. seperated the electrical contact and the car stalls.

it tooks 18 to 24 hours to re-join the electrical contcat of the fuse and the engine starts working again.

once the engine goes hot and 30amps fuse contact get seperated and you stop the engine. cars stalls again.

wait again for 18/ to 24 hours and the engine start again

Back