HELP NEEDED

Hello

I recently bought Nissan Micra K12 (2003) with intermittently starting issues.

Took to the garage. He checked on diagnostic computer and there were 18 faults. Two main were issues were cam shaft sensor and pedal throttle sensor. He cleared the sensor and engine light disappeared from dash board and I drove drive car for few days.

This helped to identify the correct fault. Engine sensor light turned on again on dash board and error was cam shaft sensor

I changed cam sensor and crank shaft sensor. I also cleaned air throttle (which is inside big black box at the top of engine) but the issue remains same. Checked that accelerator pedal is working and air throttle responds to pressing and releasing of accelerator

I also took out sensors and try to identify how car reacts.

if i take out air throttle sensor clip from air throttle while engine is running, the rpm touches to 1800 rpm. clip the sensor back to air throttle keep the rpm at 1800 rpm. in my opinion, it should come back to normal (700 rpm)

I also checked that fuel is pumping out from the pipe, injecting fuel into the engine rail.

I also checked all fuses under dash board and fuses next to battery in engine bay

I manage to start car some times but not many times. I have to press the accelerator 20% to 40% down and this trick works some times but not other times.

Any ideas what could be issue?
An help would be highly appreciated
Many thanks in advance

Back