PLEASE HELP!!!!

hello all.
i hope some one can shed some light on this.
right i have a nissan micra k11 02 plate.
engine management light is on. fault code say cam sensor.
right i have change the timming chain . full kit fitted. new head gasket the works.
light still on still same code. i have fitted different sensors to cam and crank. still on and the main fault is i can go to the car it will start stright away. turn it off then it will not start. turns over every time just does not fire up. it might not start for 5 or 6 attemps. then it will start on the 7th i can stop it it start it stop it start 4 or 5 times no probs.
then back to not fireing up again????
when it starts it runs sweet sound good no rattles nothing. light still on on dash it has even gone out and come back on on its own.
i have been told i have the cam and crank timing out half a tooth and its critical that the 2 sensors syinco up.
now this does sound right to me. i have checked and checked 3 times sump of front of the works it all lines up .
i bought the kit from ebay new £80 could the kit be cheep crap. ??? i am out of ideas ,
please any info would realy nice
thanks
rob

I bought the car with a head gasket failure. The light was on . I changed the head gasket and chain and sprockets . The light is still on and the starting problem is still there . But no pressure in system now

hello all.
i hope some one can shed some light on this.
right i have a nissan micra k11 02 plate.
engine management light is on. fault code say cam sensor.
right i have change the timming chain . full kit fitted. new head gasket the works.
light still on still same code. i have fitted different sensors to cam and crank. still on and the main fault is i can go to the car it will start stright away. turn it off then it will not start. turns over every time just does not fire up. it might not start for 5 or 6 attemps. then it will start on the 7th i can stop it it start it stop it start 4 or 5 times no probs.
then back to not fireing up again????
when it starts it runs sweet sound good no rattles nothing. light still on on dash it has even gone out and come back on on its own.
i have been told i have the cam and crank timing out half a tooth and its critical that the 2 sensors syinco up.
now this does sound right to me. i have checked and checked 3 times sump of front of the works it all lines up .
i bought the kit from ebay new £80 could the kit be cheep crap. ??? i am out of ideas ,
please any info would realy nice
thanks
rob

DID U EVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH UR ALTERNATOR????
REASON I HAD DIS PROBLEM JUST RECENTLY
AND MY INJECTORS WAS READING A NEGATIVE POSITIVE SO IT WAS SENDING A WRONG SIGNAL
MY CAR ALMOST GOT BURNT THROUGH DIS SITUIATION SO BCAREFUL
THOUGHT IT WZ MY ECU BUT I WZ WRONG ITS THE (ALTERNATOR)

DID U EVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH UR ALTERNATOR????
REASON I HAD DIS PROBLEM JUST RECENTLY
AND MY INJECTORS WAS READING A NEGATIVE POSITIVE SO IT WAS SENDING A WRONG SIGNAL
MY CAR ALMOST GOT BURNT THROUGH DIS SITUIATION SO BCAREFUL
THOUGHT IT WZ MY ECU BUT I WZ WRONG ITS THE (ALTERNATOR)
the injectors are signaled via earth preston, with a constant live

Back