Halloween

Micra 110

Site Supporter
.......you've probably guessed it's Halloween :)

I work in a Pub doing a bit of p/time work and my missus works on the Door so Tonight will be interesting, the only problem she's going to have is the under age drinkers. They'll be trying their hardest to get in and being dressed up with masks and all she's going to find the going tough. I hoping for about 5 or 600 to turn up over the evening.

Any of you lot going out anywhere, underage or not? :laugh:

Possibly dressing up, not sure yet, but definitely going out!!

Has the Halloween theme appeared by the way? lol

Im gona get dressed up as some kind of hairy werewolf beast and hide in my garden till the little kiddies come round trick or treatin.

Then im gone jump out and scare the bejesus outa them. :D

I dont have cable, so I have to make my own entertainment!

Theme is awesome (Y) Dressing up for work tonight, my girlfriend dressed up for work this morning as a Silent Hill nurse!

Goin as leatherface toniight, gota see if any of my younger cousins have a toy chainsaw lying around lol

The girlfriend is goin as a ladybug... not exactly scary but still freakin' hot :p

as my mate says fridays is fridays so that means, pub, pub, pub, i hope that kims on too night, i cool theme, i think i might preferthe colour to the old one.

I'm working tonight and I don't think it would be appropriate to go into a psychiatric ward dressed in a halloween costume, funny but not appropriate :grinning:

Here's me and my girlfriend dressed up:

Silenthillnurse1.jpg

Silenthillnurse2.jpg

Mepirate.jpg

I've just got back from work, hope everyone had a good time :upside:

Some of the punters at the Pub looked just like the 1st photo at the end of my shift...only they weren't dressed up! :laugh:

I got back about three hours ago, i feel so rough. Great night though! Pulled a smurf LOL

I drank wayyyyyy too much last night, so much so that I couldn't go to the housewarming party I was supposed to be going to tonight!

My friend also got lost and never made it back to the flat, ended up sleeping in an alley apparantly till he got moved on by the police!!!

I went out with the girls from work - we're all teachers - and we had a massive night in Brighton. We weren't dressed up though, we just had to wear our little black dresses! Needless to say I walked back to the B&B in my stocking feet (there's only so far you can walk in 4 inch heels - GORGEOUS shoes but not especially practical for walking) and the following morning only ONE of us was sick...

My deputy head teacher!! Wahey!!

Teachers know how to have fun :)

Back